Completed She-Hulk (Season 1) [Disney+]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Just announced at #D23Expo, SHE-HULK, an original series from Marvel Studios, only on Disney+

FYZCuObVQAEEu19.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 4 might just be my favourite after the 1st one

Why am I so turned on by a giant strong green woman!?!?!?

The Donny blaze name was a odd like link to ghost rider but also that Madisynn girl mentions in the court room she met a demon and made a pact she can’t discuss and if she did he would reap her soul and her loved ones. So did she actually meet ghost rider? In his dimension/ universe. Is that a reference to him

I NEED a show with Wong and Madisynn announced at D23 this weekend. I'll take anything. Even if it like MST3000 where they are just on a couch watching old tv shows and movies I'd watch that. haha

Not sure why they would name the character Donny Blaze. If only just to screw with the fans. Felt like a bit of jerk move actually. I know we will eventually see Johnny Blaze in the MCU... but this just seemed like a cruel tease. I think the demon she might have met was maybe Mephisto? Thats felt like a tease for a while too. One day maybe.

Reactions: Flloydo
I NEED a show with Wong and Madisynn announced at D23 this weekend. I'll take anything. Even if it like MST3000 where they are just on a couch watching old tv shows and movies I'd watch that. haha

Not sure why they would name the character Donny Blaze. If only just to screw with the fans. Felt like a bit of jerk move actually. I know we will eventually see Johnny Blaze in the MCU... but this just seemed like a cruel tease. I think the demon she might have met was maybe Mephisto? Thats felt like a tease for a while too. One day maybe.

better get ready then!

• Haha
Reactions: kaw and Flloydo

Haha she went from thee most annoying MCU character to a classic legend in the space of 30 mins.

Honestly, since wandavision and everyone thinking Mephisto was behind it all, I’m sick of hearing about him so I’m actually hoping he don’t turn up. But yeah it was certainly a hell like setting with severed heads on a stick

I see someone online joke saying Maddisyn will turn out to be ghost rider and then It was accompanied by this lol

A545AB73-9079-4A18-9C25-9A5386A9C8EB.jpeg

Reactions: kaw
Latest episode was :cigar: :thanks:
Someone finaly makes apperance. I definitely like this as best Disney+ show so far. At least until certain someone makes appearance in his own show :D.

Reactions: kaw
Holy f**k what an episode

This is my favourite MCU series hands down

I did try to speak to you about this episode in the chat :squint:
Oh sorry man, been a bit busy and hadn’t had time to catch up on that yet

Did you like it? I take it you did, it’s impossible to not like this episode

I love that within Daredevils first 2 appearances in the MCU he’s helped out Spider-Man legally and f**ked the She Hulk! LOL

Reactions: tommyh84
Oh sorry man, been a bit busy and hadn’t had time to catch up on that yet

Did you like it? I take it you did, it’s impossible to not like this episode

I love that within Daredevils first 2 appearances in the MCU he’s helped out Spider-Man legally and f**ked the She Hulk! LOL

It's ok I know you're trying to avoid TC :naughty:

Yep thought it was brilliant, not 100% sold on the MCU Daredevil as it's quite different to the Netflix version but it's also nice to see a fresh take with the same actor

Reactions: Flloydo