Numbered edition of 225
$65

f86053e6-865c-4e3e-988c-b2cf0353789b.jpg

Both editions have an incredible glow in the dark layer:

24478422-db83-48be-a95f-01d6f954f66b.jpg

769e0703-a662-415f-a428-caa8a1f44d02.jpg

911d1a09-eade-4b78-9555-4d01aaccc83d.jpg

Reactions: dominic and C2V3N
I've never seen one of Englert's prints in person, so I'm a bit sceptical if he can pull off so much detail being shown clearly with GiD ink. It will be pretty impressive if he can!

Reactions: dan8885
I've never seen one of Englert's prints in person, so I'm a bit sceptical if he can pull off so much detail being shown clearly with GiD ink. It will be pretty impressive if he can!

I have his Star Wars print and I think the detail is very good.To see the gid layer clearly, shine a bright light on it first.

I ended up getting the regular one, which was cool because I liked that one as well. It seems overnight, I have become an Alien print "collector". Now I have to figure out how to store them, I have never had to look into it. *Goes off to the experts in our other threads*, haha!

I ended up getting the regular one, which was cool because I liked that one as well. It seems overnight, I have become an Alien print "collector". Now I have to figure out how to store them, I have never had to look into it. *Goes off to the experts in our other threads*, haha!
DB, get a Picturesque presentation Portfolio from Jerry's Artarama. I have one and it works well for the purposes of storing prints. (And being able to enjoy them as well). I have sleeves for all sizes in mine, so it covers all poster size needs. I know other posternerd ninjas here have done the same!:thumbs::D
(Jerry's has a lot of sales- so if time isn't of the essence, it would behoove you to wait for a good sale price.)
http://www.jerrysartarama.com/picturesque-presentation-cases
image.jpeg

@digitalbabe

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: justboy