Show off thread-Most Expensive/Most Rare Blu-ray/DVD Ltd Edition you have!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
A new thread to let your hair down and show off your prized possessions you've collected over the years in Limited Edition Blu-Ray or DVD Sets-all collectors welcomed-'value' /'rarity' and 'meaning' are as individual as the collector of course. So if you love it, post it, regardless if your collection is big or small. Have a very expensive Limited Edition, or Rare Edition? Post a pic and let show your pride in your collection.

A few houserules to keep this fun and drama free:

This is primarily for Non-Steelbooks. Please do not post pictures with multiple copies of Limited editions of the same item to trade bait (Please see Trade Forum to buy/sell with members and for forum rules).

Out of respect to our members still searching for these at reasonable prices, this type of multi-qty pic causes unnecessary ranting and raving and can cause members to fall out. Unlike some other forums ours is moderated and run by actual collectors and movie fans. HDN works hard behind the scenes to create a friendly community of all types of movie enthusiasts. Those posts will be deleted-this is a fun 'show off' thread for your own personal collection.

Thanks-lets see what cha got! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the most costly ( and certainly near top of my "fave" list) would be my Hammer set from Oz.

Attachments

• Hammer set.jpg
    Hammer set.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes