Shrek - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: May 11, 2021
Purchase links: Target - Best Buy
Price: $19.99 (Target) - $22.99 (Best Buy)

1615920300028.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone need help this one?
Hey Andy (@apsmith21), I think I wold go for one of this too.
But to be honest, I would firstly want one of the Fast And Furious collectors edition and the other one which also had a special/collector edition besides the standard SteelBook, but can't recall exactly which was... Last Action Hero maybe?!?!
Also, did I missed your GB's for Speed, Soul and Wonder Woman 1984?!?!

Hi @apsmith21, Is it still possible to get this one? I have 2 Steelbooks to ship to Canada and would a 3rd one

So now that this edition has been released, I'd likely have to order from Best Buy as I have really bad luck when things get shipped from Target stores. LMK if that works for you since it's slightly a higher price.

Hey Andy (@apsmith21), I think I wold go for one of this too.
But to be honest, I would firstly want one of the Fast And Furious collectors edition and the other one which also had a special/collector edition besides the standard SteelBook, but can't recall exactly which was... Last Action Hero maybe?!?!
Also, did I missed your GB's for Speed, Soul and Wonder Woman 1984?!?!

Yeah, I never got around to F&F just because of the lack of interest.

Last Action Hero is a trade wide steelbook and available from Amazon. It's currently OOS from Best Buy, no collectors edition that I know of.

And unfortunately yes, you have missed the other group buys they are sold out and I'm unlikely sourcing more. Have got a lot of damaged Speed editions that I had to return, Soul is in store only and Wonder Woman I could re-open but
copies have been sitting on shelves for a bit and would not be OCD copies probably.

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
So now that this edition has been released, I'd likely have to order from Best Buy as I have really bad luck when things get shipped from Target stores. LMK if that works for you since it's slightly a higher price.

Yeah, I never got around to F&F just because of the lack of interest.

Last Action Hero is a trade wide steelbook and available from Amazon. It's currently OOS from Best Buy, no collectors edition that I know of.

And unfortunately yes, you have missed the other group buys they are sold out and I'm unlikely sourcing more. Have got a lot of damaged Speed editions that I had to return, Soul is in store only and Wonder Woman I could re-open but
copies have been sitting on shelves for a bit and would not be OCD copies probably.
I would be ok with ordering from Best Buy. You can send me an invoice. Do I purchase the shipping when all 3 are in hand?

thanks for your help, Allan

I would be ok with ordering from Best Buy. You can send me an invoice. Do I purchase the shipping when all 3 are in hand?

thanks for your help, Allan

I'll try and order one today - shipping is fine to wait on, I usually recommend folks wait until their last item is out and available.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles