UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Shrek
Price: £14.99

11036506-1414767001-32324.jpg

11036506-1414767001-32411.jpg

11036506-1414767001-32348.jpg

Last edited:
I could live with that printed back, we've seen worst, but that spine...

DreamWorks/Fox haven't even centralised the titles for How to Train Your Dragon and Shrek.

It's like the Disney steelbooks. As nice as many of them are, the titles are all over the place. Some are too high, some centralised, some too low and (Frozen) some missing completely.

got this today! its glossyyyyy! lol it was so cheap i could not say nooooooooo! lol guilty pleasure i guess, its ok, but i hate the writing in the back..i would like to transform this on the quadrilogy and put all my other shreks in it! i have an extra of the game of thrones! lol

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
got this today! its glossyyyyy! lol it was so cheap i could not say nooooooooo! lol guilty pleasure i guess, its ok, but i hate the writing in the back..i would like to transform this on the quadrilogy and put all my other shreks in it! i have an extra of the game of thrones! lol

I wish they would just make steels for the rest of the quadrilogy. It's really a no brainer, like making a steelbook just for The Fellowship of the Ring and then none for the other two of the trilogy. *shakes fist at the air* Zavvi!!

Reactions: tono06
I wish they would just make steels for the rest of the quadrilogy. It's really a no brainer, like making a steelbook just for The Fellowship of the Ring and then none for the other two of the trilogy. *shakes fist at the air* Zavvi!!
i love my box set, it would be a nice art for a quadrilogy, but unless we have another shrek movie in the future i dont see this to come to be real, on the other hand we have ZAVVI! ;)