Feb 10, 2020
Release date: June 15, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Note: PET Slip, embossed border
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1618422736643.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That actually looks real nice. Film I own neither a steel or the 4K for too. Not up for a pricey import, but if it turns up at zavvi for £25 I'll grab it.

For any of you completist collectors out there need one of these, will be super easy to combine with the Target release...

Here's the GB just in case

Think I prefer the upcoming Target, but really.... Towering Inferno, the original Planet of the Apes movies, a decent Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Oh, I don't know..maybe White Line Fever? Hell...Dixie Dynamite would be exciting. Warren Oats is the man, after all...which brings me to Blue Thunder. Freakin' Blue Thunder? Wish these people would get with the program.

Oh so we're having the Target one also!! I was just thinking before posting that the movie looked familiar...

I agree with Inferno. The BBE one is OOP and extremely expensive. It's one of my faves (Florence, sweet :drool::drool:) and I need to get it. A reissue even in a different artwork than before, would be good.

I messed up. Bought Target when it was just regular BR. And now this is sold out.
Considering BB probably every 2nd one will be dented in some way so i think i'll pass. Will go after FAC release. :)

just FYI to group buy members, got a ship notice just now, so hopefully that means others will be shipping today as well, or tomorrow. seems like they are shipping from stores, so I might not have them until end of the week, depending.

just FYI to group buy members, got a ship notice just now, so hopefully that means others will be shipping today as well, or tomorrow. seems like they are shipping from stores, so I might not have them until end of the week, depending.

So we'll get notification when you'll ship our group buys? :)
I saw Godzilla vs Kong has same release date as Sicario.