IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 29, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zoom - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £27.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV) - £29.99 (Zoom)

02-352867.jpg

03-352867.jpg

Last edited:
I just got my dispatch email

Looking forward to getting this

I will also be getting a FAC release if that happening

Hi Paul

Has yours arrived yet? Mine shipped on Wednesday too but I’ve not seen the postman for 3 days and now I’m having to wait until Monday.

5 days for something in my own country? I’ve had things from Japan and Korea faster than this. :angry:(n):grumpy:

Hi Paul

Has yours arrived yet? Mine shipped on Wednesday too but I’ve not seen the postman for 3 days and now I’m having to wait until Monday.

5 days for something in my own country? I’ve had things from Japan and Korea faster than this. :angry:(n):grumpy:
I won't have delivery until Tue/Wed/Thur next week as I'm based in Rep of Ireland and possible it might not be until following week
Zavvi deliveries take 4-15 days sometimes for Rep of Ireland

It's a public holiday tomorrow in Ireland so no post will be delivered on Monday

received a dented copy of this fromAmazon. They did me a favour as it meant I could return the piece of crap!!
Flimsy, washed out and generally poor. The yellow background with the artwork for the first movie worked well but this one just doesn't do it for me.
Amaray release for me with this one......

I suppose the design is OK and of course complements the original steelbook for the first film . . . finish looks a bit ruff though.

Pic courtesy nuikichiSB:-
DrPoKqjUwAAuMGS.jpg:large

Insides:-
DrPoM88VsAAug8y.jpg:large

DrPoLtMVAAEav_F.jpg:large

DrKHxm7VAAI40KM.jpg:large

DrPoJQtUcAAv16Z.jpg:large

-----------------------------------------
DrPwOOqV4AAaSHK.jpg:large

DrPwOOpV4AAiQQg.jpg:large

Last edited:
  • Thanks