Sicario: Day of the Soldado (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: January 31, 2019
Purchase link: DVD-Store - Amazon IT
Price: €19.90 (DVD-Store) - €23.80 (Amazon)

Immagine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh I think this is the one to get! Although there seems to be quite a few things happening on the spine.
Here's to hoping we get a Eng release.

holy moly :OMG::wow:...i love this art more than The Blu Collection one... @EvilThing would you mind share more photos (pet slip, inside art, etc...) ? thank you mate :thumbs::thumbs:
Of course :)
Inside art is pretty much none existent and the slip has a little blurb top and bottom other than the back info. The steel is a *real* fingerprint magnet :LOL:

20190206_135805.jpg

20190206_135814.jpg

20190206_135825.jpg

ohh! i just notice it not a complete title............

At the begining, the title movie was supposed to be just only "Soldado". It's the true title.

But they changed for "Sicario : Day of the soldado" because they didn't want to "lose" spectators.

"Soldado" only is perfect.

Although @EvilThing has posted some nice pics already, here're a few more:

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg
04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

A shame they didn't put all the logos from the spine onto the PET slipcover. Defeats the purpose. But this is only a marginal criticism.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
07.jpg 08.jpg
09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg12.jpg
13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg

Great steelbook! Check out the metallic effects in the third, fifth and sixth picture. This is a viable alternative for the upcoming release from The Blu, if you prefer a darker style (and don't want to spend as much money). The only real let downs are the spine, the interior print, and the lack of English subtitles for the movie itself. Unfortunately neither my Italian nor my Spanish is good enough to understand what is being spoken/subtitled, so I guess I'll have to get another disc someday.