Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Side by Side (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]
Release date: May 4, 2015
Price: USD 24.99
Link:
kimchidvd, novamnm

1428389921035935.jpg

I think it's cool to see a documentary get something like this though. Problem for me is that no matter how good a documentary is, I don't ever rewatch them, and I don't buy anything I'll never watch.

Yeah that was my thinking. Very rarely have I ever re-watched a documentary.

Info seem to be doing numbered releases now. INF 001-005. Is this really INF 000? Have they released anything else without a number?

@Narg This is the only INFO release I can find without any actual pics. So either this is #8 or this is one of their releases that didn't get a number, in which case, #8 is TBA. If I see anything else I'll let you know.

Release date doesn't seem to matter either. For example, #5 was released before #2.

Reactions: Narg
@Narg This is the only INFO release I can find without any actual pics. So either this is #8 or this is one of their releases that didn't get a number, in which case, #8 is TBA. If I see anything else I'll let you know.

Release date doesn't seem to matter either. For example, #5 was released before #2.
Thanks I saw this one and was thinking it was #8
I need to catch up with the other releases but I'm going to wait till I get paid before in get step up and the others.

Reactions: AlienKing
@AlienKing The lovely slipcover is still available. There are some in my wishlist that I have never seen on ebay. The Lives of Others comes to mind.