http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00L9YVDP2/?tag=hidefnin-21
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/silent-hill-steel-pack-edition/10972067.html

10972067-1403179277-194903.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 247
Last edited by a moderator:
I have nothing against futurepaks. I am a steelbook collector but if a nice futurepak comes out for a movie that either doesnt have a steelbook or has a pretty meh steelbook version, I'll look at the futurepak.

Was thinking of getting this as it looks quite nice, I like the embossing and this will sit a long nicely with the steelbook of the sequel.

Reactions: Maccadinho25
Just ordered it before it disappears forever from the primary market - @GBP 13.90 from Amazon - where there's only a couple left and for anybody waiting for a decent price on this I seriously wouldn't wait much longer as this IS a decent price for this (and maybe even the most decent price in its price history ?)
Sold out everywhere else now except at Base (GBP 20.89) "Available 2-3 extra days" and . . . that I'm afraid is basically it.
On the secondary market easily the best price is GBP 17.19 in total with "1 sold, 2 available"

EDIT 15/1/16:
It's OK - not the end of this as I'd thought. . . "In stock soon" again at Amazon though with a new price of GBP 21.33.

Last edited:
Silent Hill FuturePak - currently £6.99 at Zavvi.
Yeah, good innit! I bought this at at that price a few days ago, got it yesterday - i think it's really nice in-hand! Much better that i expected. I would advise anybody who has doubts about purchasing this ( or the Carrie or Hills have eyes futurepaks) to get them. They are heavier and more robust than your steelbooks, and have the titles embossed ( Carrie futurepak - the red image of Carrie, on the front, is ALSO embossed!) These particular futurepak releases are very good quality indeed - you'ld be crazy not to go for them, and at this price it really is a no brainer.

i just got this today, love it! the art and finished of the metal go with the films mood, i always love the steelbook from Germany (G1) same art; hopefully some day will get a proper steelbook G2 of course! :)