Bottleneck Gallery SIMPLER TIMES by Chris Skinner

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Chris Skinner shows us a more serene and joyous scene in Neo Tokyo this Friday!

Chris’ newest piece offers a more tranquil take on the troubled city of Neo Tokyo. The print focuses on two best friends taking in the views of their city with their iconic bikes nearby. While stories of apocalyptic destruction and post apocalyptic life are ubiquitous, his print hones in on the most fascinating and human aspects of these stories, the relationships between characters, between best friends.

Chris’ print will be available for purchase Friday (11/10) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!

02-SimplerTimes-NeoTokyo-small_1024x1024.jpg

Simpler Times - Neo Tokyo Edition by Chris Skinner
Fine art giclee
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 250
$50
01-SimplerTimes-small_1024x1024.jpg

Simpler Times by Chris Skinner
Fine art giclee
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$60
03-SimplerTimes-Manga-small_1024x1024.jpg

Simpler Times - Manga Edition by Chris Skinner
Fine art giclee
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 100
$70
Skinner_Metal_1024x1024.png

Simpler Times - Neo Tokyo - Aluminum Panel by Chris Skinner
Digital printing on 2mm thick aluminum panel
36 x 12 inches
Limited edition of 50
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
$125
04-SimplerTimes-AtomicFusion-small_1024x1024.jpg

Simpler Times - Atomic Fusion Edition by Chris Skinner
Fine art giclee
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 5
NOT FOR SALE, INCLUDED IN RANDOM ORDERS!

Reactions: Billy Talent
what is the Bbux email?

You can sign up for BottleBux, it lets you earn points for discounts etc similar to other loyalty programs but they also send emails out with pre-sales, especially if you have bought from an artist before. Like earlier today there was an email where an allotment was made available of this poster.

On twitter they usually say something like BBUX email incoming/etc

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
You can sign up for BottleBux, it lets you earn points for discounts etc similar to other loyalty programs but they also send emails out with pre-sales, especially if you have bought from an artist before. Like earlier today there was an email where an allotment was made available of this poster.

On twitter they usually say something like BBUX email incoming/etc
just followed them on twitter, and subscribed to their email, I was always wondering why I never see any of their pre orders show up via email, even though I ordered from them before.
I usually end up getting pre order news from you:smuggrin:
This art is an absolute masterpiece!

How do you go about even framing a print with these dimensions?
Would have to be ultra custom, right.
They do custom frames, lots of online sellers make custom sizes since the demand is high for it, I suggest looking for local custom frame sellers since there are many nowadays.
Snap frames, window snap frame, LED SNAP FRAME (my personal favorite) :drool: all customizable!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: TheWildEye
How do you go about even framing a print with these dimensions?
Would have to be ultra custom, right.
It really depends what level of framing you want for your poster. You can go from ultra cheap to custom framing.

Ultra cheap you find a poster close to the dimension and fit it in, maybe with a mat to help any gaps
Medium I think would be something like spotlightdisplays where you can get that size and then you can swap the print in and out will be another cheaper alternative
Custom gets expensive but then it fits the poster

• Informative
Reactions: TheWildEye