Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 05, 2013
Purchase link: Sin City
Future Shop.ca
Price: 22.75$
Notes: Glossy finish, inside artwork, 1-disc edition, "bling" effect on front cover

81G7sntE9pL._AA500_.jpg

81G7sntE9pL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 81G7sntE9pL._AA500_.jpg
    81G7sntE9pL._AA500_.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Canada- Alliance is Theatrical Cut only

Its missing Extended Cut and extras
Better off getting the German Steelbook as it has same artwork and includes both discs

Reactions: PoisonClan
Hey dudes just woke up. (late shift) Got this one in today with T2.
t2 = matte/no inside artwork I was pretty disappointed. But this one is glossy and has inside artwork!!!! One to get! I'll post pics in about an hour or two. (on my way the door sorry)

really great to hear thanks cant wait for this

thanks paul answered my question as i was posting lol
shame about that gonna check the price for it on uk amazon & just replace the disc

Last edited:
Canada- Alliance is Theatrical Cut only

Its missing Extended Cut and extras
Better off getting the German Steelbook as it has same artwork and includes both discs

The German steelbook has German text plastered all over the front though :(

I already have the uk 2 disc version so the lack of extras & theatrical cut isn't a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nyrvana
When people say extended cut, they mean the four stories told separately, right? They add a total of 18 minutes (total length of 142 minutes instead of 124), and that's it, right, no other version I don't know about?

I need Sin City on BD, but as much as I love steelbooks, it's hard to top the French Director's Recut DVD set :

cYESCu.png

:drool::drool::drool:

And I'm very worried about ordering on amazon.ca given the tales of wreckage and despair told by some international members, that chances are high to receive damaged steelbooks despite paying an indecent amount of money to import them from Canada :(.

I'd love to have steelbooks of Memento, No Country for Old Men, Traffic, Blow, Gangs of New York, A History of Violence, Eastern Promises, The Fighter, The Wrestler, Requiem for a Dream, American History, Appaloosa and Equilibrium on top of the freshly released Hero, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill I & II, and Sin City, but if shipping from Canada is so expensive and yet the risk of not getting mint steelbooks is high, then I'll keep my money :(.

Last edited:
Oh yeah looks AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will now have to try and find a way to snag this sexy steelbook. Its been quite a while since ive ordered anything from amazon ca and the past few times packaging has been VERY rough. I get stuff in better condition from Europe. But I may have to just risk it.

Thanx Nyvana 4 pics :thumbs:

Great news about some gloss & inside art :) but sucks about region A locked and only one disc ....this has to mean Rosario is the winner for sin city steels lol (both discs & region free)

But i'm still gonna get this on sale as i have UK amaray spare to play with :D

Reactions: Nyrvana
I wish the UK would get a Sin City Blu Steelbook.
I really want this movie on Blu ray but I don't want to double dip.
Such great art on the steels I've seen for it.

Thanx Nyvana 4 pics :thumbs:

Great news about some gloss & inside art :) but sucks about region A locked and only one disc ....this has to mean Rosario is the winner for sin city steels lol (both discs & region free)

But i'm still gonna get this on sale as i have UK amaray spare to play with :D

The last Alliance Sin City said region A and it wasn't, it could still be region free yet.;)

Reactions: gaeljet
Damn! This one looks good. Why does it has inside art and T2 no? That's strange....

But at least, it looks great, and I'll order when the price will be more affordable to its real value.