Price: $39.99
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 500 copies
Pre-order time:23th Oct 2017, AM:10:00 EST USA
Beauty Shot:
full

Lenti Effect:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
If you hold it up to the light for a minute that should be enough. Once you turn the lights off it should be visible.
Thanks a lot, looks like it didn't get enough of light the last time around, it worked perfectly now :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Of all their Silver Label releases, this might be my favorite. The lenti is a stunner, the front of the slip has heavy gloss, and the back glows in the dark! I opened mine this past weekend. Props to HDZeta for a fantastic package. This isn't just a WWA dress-up release. It's what premium releases are all about!

Just picked one up for $33 shipped, not bad at all. I almost bought Angry Birds for the same price then recalled I already have that one. I do not recall ever seeing discounts for HDZeta before.
I tried ordering made an account would of been my first purchase went to pay and comes up payment failed under my orders is that usual for first order?

Your bank probably flagged the payment.
Cheers just rang Barclays they did flag it to fraud team they have lifted the block in 15 mins they said , will I have to re order the item or will hdzeta try to take payment again

Cheers just rang Barclays they did flag it to fraud team they have lifted the block in 15 mins they said , will I have to re order the item or will hdzeta try to take payment again
You would need to reorder. I have only had this happen once but thanks to HDN GB it did not matter (the item I was after sold out in minutes).

You would need to reorder. I have only had this happen once but thanks to HDN GB it did not matter (the item I was after sold out in minutes).
Thanks for the info :) how do I get to know about GB buys quick on here about releases what would sell out in minutes etc , do I have to become premium member

You just have to be quicker than the rest, there's a GB subforum lower down in the main page of the forum. Go have a look. Once GBs go live you'll find them there and possibly/usually a link in their respective thread.

Reactions: Joker88