Feb 11, 2020
Release date: July 11, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

fff25f47-9130-4831-a55d-c51879156ac8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s supposed to be ridiculous and over the top. The reason is also the name
At the beginning wasn't the finnish word Sisu described as untranslatable but in essence closest to the definition of hardiness, stoicism, grit - to never give up.
I get that it's not subtle. Great. It was just done in such a one dimensional way. You could say it was procedural in it's delivery of action. A to B and done. There's nothing else to it.
The moment we were introduced to the cookie cutter, Uber Nazi trash, I knew that was it :LOL:

Suppose I just wanted more than was on offer given the hype generated around this.

Maybe a little bit of humour might have helped.

Last edited:
That is one awesome looking steelbook! Still need to check out the film before I consider a purchase though.
It kinda reminded of inglorious basterds meets overlord but much more simple and the guy is a finish John wick just wanting to keep his gold safe lol. Completely unrealistic but you know that going in

Reactions: Noodles
It kinda reminded of inglorious basterds meets overlord but much more simple and the guy is a finish John wick just wanting to keep his gold safe lol. Completely unrealistic but you know that going in
Well I love all those movies so should technically love this too. The trailer and clips I've seen have all impressed me anyway, so my hopes are high!

I thought this movie was really good although I felt it was somewhat slower paced than I was expecting. I did find it slightly overrate but only because it was massively highly rated from several sources.
It's because 90% of everything else is so crappy, people now get excited about a decent, good movie, that would be average, 3rd release on any Wednesday in the 90s.

Reactions: djjez83
Just watched it, and I take my words back.
It's better than an average third movie of the week, it's freaking awesome! One of year's best.
Still there were more of them before.

Reactions: JRodDirector