SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Since they keep mentioning Vader's role is minor I think they are preparing us to not get our expectations up about how much we get to see of him. Which is impossible for me because I want lots of Vader! lol.

LOL! I get how people want their favorite characters to turn out though. I'm the same way. I'm not familiar with QMx though, how is their quality? I'd love to get their Falcon if its affordable. It will probably be like 5k though, unless its tiny.

I hope we at least get to see some Star Wars XM for real this time. The last time when they had the stuff up behind all the curtains with the security guards was total crap. If we can see Rogue One HTs as well than that will be even more awesome. Its a great time to be a SW collector, as long as you have money lol.

Yeah that darn money thing is a problem in this hobby, ha. I can't believe XM went through that much trouble to hide their products, seems excessive.

I only have one QMx figure (the first Firefly figure they made) and the quality is decent, nowhere near HT level. I wish Hot Toys would get the Game of Thrones and Firefly licenses! QMx is on a pace of about 1 Firefly figure every 2 years, Hot Toys would have the whole crew done in a year and with much better quality.

Yeah that darn money thing is a problem in this hobby, ha. I can't believe XM went through that much trouble to hide their products, seems excessive.

I only have one QMx figure (the first Firefly figure they made) and the quality is decent, nowhere near HT level. I wish Hot Toys would get the Game of Thrones and Firefly licenses! QMx is on a pace of about 1 Firefly figure every 2 years, Hot Toys would have the whole crew done in a year and with much better quality.

Thats true. I guess I'm glad I'm not collecting HT because I could never afford to collect at the rate they release stuff.

I'm going to be so pissed if they show up and block everything off again.

By the way, I can't believe some people think this sculpt is off. Guess there's always someone.

sdcc2016-sideshow-176.jpg

I was so shocked with how many posts I read in places that said how disappointed people were with that sculpt. I think that is possibly HTs greatest sculpt of all-time. I could never buy that thing though, because the greatness of that thing would make all of my PF sculpts look so terrible LOL.

Before I reply to your messages I thought I'd let you know that someone just posted that a Rey and BB-8 PF was announced at the collector's panel at comic con!

Thats true. I guess I'm glad I'm not collecting HT because I could never afford to collect at the rate they release stuff.

I'm going to be so pissed if they show up and block everything off again.

I was so shocked with how many posts I read in places that said how disappointed people were with that sculpt. I think that is possibly HTs greatest sculpt of all-time. I could never buy that thing though, because the greatness of that thing would make all of my PF sculpts look so terrible LOL.

People are constantly criticizing every release, the freaks forum is borderline unbearable. I saw someone post something along these lines today: waiting for people to tell me what's wrong with this so I know what to complain about. Ha ha.

More life size pics

2016-SDCC-Sideshow-Collectibles-Star-Wars-001.jpg

This Stormie looks so great!

2016-SDCC-Sideshow-Collectibles-Star-Wars-007.jpg
I really need a life size Vader in my life.

2016-SDCC-Sideshow-Collectibles-Star-Wars-012.jpg

All those life size statues are beautiful. Did you enter the R2 contest?

Before I reply to your messages I thought I'd let you know that someone just posted that a Rey and BB-8 PF was announced at the collector's panel at comic con!

People are constantly criticizing every release, the freaks forum is borderline unbearable. I saw someone post something along these lines today: waiting for people to tell me what's wrong with this so I know what to complain about. Ha ha.

All those life size statues are beautiful. Did you enter the R2 contest?

Wow, that looks so much better than I was expecting. Thanks for posting. I don't think her rag outfit will be my favorite though, and I really wanted her to have a lightsaber. But the sclupt looks so good it will be hard to pass on.

I did enter the R2 giveaway but I never win anything so I already know I won't be winning it. If I miraculously win it I'll probably sell it and put it towards a life size Vader LOL.

• Thanks
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
That would be awesome! If I ever win I'd have you guys covered too. Life size Vaders for everyone! LOL.

The cape on OG Vader is definitely very thick. But for some reason I really like it I love how its got like a sheen on the inside of it. The new PF's cape does look really good though.

I want Vader LSF so badly! I just don't see myself affording it, or willing to drop what they will more than likely charge for it either.

I'm still waiting to see if their is an unmasked Hayden portrait for the HT Vader. I'd actually be more persuasive to pick that up over 1:4 HT Kylo.

Qui-Gon was supposed to come out when they got license? FFS Sideshow! That really took a tumble down the priority list.

He was initially announced with Luke, Vader, Han, Ben, etc when SS announced they aquired the license along with Bib Fortuna, LOL!

Well Hot Toys is diving pretty deep into obscure ANH figures at the moment and they still have ESB and ROTJ to get through so I wouldn't hold my breath on Prequel figures anytime soon.

So QMx posted this, I can see Jayne up in the corner, but there are also signs that say no pictures next to all of the figures! What the heck?? They clearly don't understand how SDCC works, ha ha. I'm sure someone will take a picture eventually and put it up.

13707763_10157169005790582_2518690751657831367_n.jpg

Dang, I would not want to be out riding in 100 degree weather. I got asked to sub in for a softball team on Friday when the high is 102 and I said no thanks. I went out in even hotter weather than that in full gear when I was in Iraq, I am not a fan of the heat!

My grandpa still had dreams of winning the lottery into his 80s, you can't give up, ha.

Alright so if one of us wins the lottery we all get life size Darth Vaders, ha. Do you think the Rogue One HT Vader will have an unmasked Hayden portrait? I mean if they are doing that then they might as well just give us an Anakin figure (I thought I had heard rumors that he was the next HT figure way back when they released Bespin Luke).

When SS got the DC license they teased concept art for Flash and I'm still waiting on him!

Deal! Still haven't checked if I won. The suspense! LOL!

The bikes get super hot too. Sometimes, at a long light, it feels like my leg is going to burn off. I imagine the heat in Iraq is far more intense than what we have here.

New Star Wars character revealed. Meet Edrio Two Tubes.

Edrio Two Tubes is a mercenary pilot who flies alongside his eggmate, Benthic. The two share the nickname derived from the breathing apparatus that allows their Tognath physiology to process oxygen atmospheres. Edrio’s home world Yar Togna was conquered and occupied by the Empire, forcing him to flee as a refugee. Desiring to strike back at the Empire, Edrio and Benthic have allied with Saw Gerrera.

la-1469070128-snap-photo

Awesome!

Since they keep mentioning Vader's role is minor I think they are preparing us to not get our expectations up about how much we get to see of him. Which is impossible for me because I want lots of Vader! lol.

LOL! I get how people want their favorite characters to turn out though. I'm the same way. I'm not familiar with QMx though, how is their quality? I'd love to get their Falcon if its affordable. It will probably be like 5k though, unless its tiny.

I hope we at least get to see some Star Wars XM for real this time. The last time when they had the stuff up behind all the curtains with the security guards was total crap. If we can see Rogue One HTs as well than that will be even more awesome. Its a great time to be a SW collector, as long as you have money lol.

And, not just one completed statue. We need to see more!

Kathleen Kennedy said that Vaders role will be small and behind the scenes, and there will be a big Vader moment.

Sigh! So much for me not collecing PF's anymore! LOL!

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
He was initially announced with Luke, Vader, Han, Ben, etc when SS announced they aquired the license along with Bib Fortuna, LOL!

Deal! Still haven't checked if I won. The suspense! LOL!

The bikes get super hot too. Sometimes, at a long light, it feels like my leg is going to burn off. I imagine the heat in Iraq is far more intense than what we have here.

Awesome!

And, not just one completed statue. We need to see more!

Kathleen Kennedy said that Vaders role will be small and behind the scenes, and there will be a big Vader moment.

Sigh! So much for me not collecing PF's anymore! LOL!

I've been staring at this Rey pic for awhile now. I really want it even though its not my ideal version. I wish she was on Starkiller Base and came with the lightsaber, but this pose is absolutely perfect, but where have I seen it before?

7116_press01-001.jpg
:LOL:.

I'm betting Rey will be between $520 and $550, with BB-8 coming in at at least $300. I'm thinking SS will give a discount of $25-$50 if you buy both together. I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend that just yet.

I'm hoping Vader's big R1 moment is him slaughtering everyone :D.

• Thanks
I've been staring at this Rey pic for awhile now. I really want it even though its not my ideal version. I wish she was on Starkiller Base and came with the lightsaber, but this pose is absolutely perfect, but where have I seen it before?

7116_press01-001.jpg
:LOL:.

I'm betting Rey will be between $520 and $550, with BB-8 coming in at at least $300. I'm thinking SS will give a discount of $25-$50 if you buy both together. I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend that just yet.

I'm hoping Vader's big R1 moment is him slaughtering everyone :D.

I'm tellin' ya man, he's going to be slicing and dicing for a few good minutes. No way they are going to pass that kind of chance to feature Vader doing his thing!

Yeah, you are probably right. I absolutely need this statue though. I know I said I wasn't making any decisions soon, but Rey, yeah, I'm all in! Might as well get Jango, the Sandtrooper, the FO Trooper, and Kylo as well.

I bet the next Rey we get will have a lightsaber, and probably from EPVIII or IX.

• Thanks
I'm tellin' ya man, he's going to be slicing and dicing for a few good minutes. No way they are going to pass that kind of chance to feature Vader doing his thing!

Yeah, you are probably right. I absolutely need this statue though. I know I said I wasn't making any decisions soon, but Rey, yeah, I'm all in! Might as well get Jango, the Sandtrooper, the FO Trooper, and Kylo as well.

I bet the next Rey we get will have a lightsaber, and probably from EPVIII or IX.

He better be! I'll demand a refund otherwise! :LOL:

I'll be passing on the troopers for sure, because I didn't collect any of the other versions except the classic one. I will consider a Phasma PF, and I might also go back and track down a Captain Rex PF one day as he's my favorite clone. I'm still up in the air about Jango, I really love the pics I've seen of him from the con, I'm just not crazy about that huge base though. I'm wondering if I should wait on Rey and see how she turns out in VIII and IX. She does look really awesome though, and I wasn't expecting to like this version that much.

• Thanks
He better be! I'll demand a refund otherwise! :LOL:

I'll be passing on the troopers for sure, because I didn't collect any of the other versions except the classic one. I will consider a Phasma PF, and I might also go back and track down a Captain Rex PF one day as he's my favorite clone. I'm still up in the air about Jango, I really love the pics I've seen of him from the con, I'm just not crazy about that huge base though. I'm wondering if I should wait on Rey and see how she turns out in VIII and IX. She does look really awesome though, and I wasn't expecting to like this version that much.

Been talking with the wife about which direction to go in, and we both decided that I'll be selling off most of my collection to make way for XM stuff. Not all XM stuff, but definitely Vader, Maul, and other baddies. Totally going to revamp the display. Looking forward to this transition! :)

LMAO! You, me, and the millions! ;)

Ok, now that I've decided to revamp the collection/ display, I'm glad I decided on that. Vader, Maul, and Grievous for sure will be mine!

• Thanks
Been talking with the wife about which direction to go in, and we both decided that I'll be selling off most of my collection to make way for XM stuff. Not all XM stuff, but definitely Vader, Maul, and other baddies. Totally going to revamp the display. Looking forward to this transition! :)

LMAO! You, me, and the millions! ;)

Ok, now that I've decided to revamp the collection/ display, I'm glad I decided on that. Vader, Maul, and Grievous for sure will be mine!

Oh man, I can't wait!!! :D I just know whatever you decide to do is going to look awesome! Do you think you'll stick with Bestas, or go another route?

• Thanks

HOLY CRAP!! That's an insane list, XM is crazy! It will be interesting to see how they do with their Luke face sculpts. I was hoping to see Bullseye on the Marvel list as that's the villain I want to pair up with my Daredevil.

Probably some Bestas and pedestals mixed in I think. Yeah, but, all the troopers, Slave Leia, Chewie, Han, all the Lukes, droids, LSB's, all the Fetts, are going.

You can't sell the droids, those are iconic! And you have to keep ROTJ Luke!

HOLY CRAP!! That's an insane list, XM is crazy! It will be interesting to see how they do with their Luke face sculpts. I was hoping to see Bullseye on the Marvel list as that's the villain I want to pair up with my Daredevil.

Bullseye would look amazing next to DD. I hope their face sculpts are good, but I think some of the comic face sculpts I've seen are XM's low point. The overall pieces look great and very dynamic but I think SS has them beat in the face department.

You can't sell the droids, those are iconic! And you have to keep ROTJ Luke!

I agree! Jedi Luke especially, that sculpt is killer! At least wait to see how XMs face sculpts turn out before you commit to selling all of those great pieces.

Bullseye would look amazing next to DD. I hope their face sculpts are good, but I think some of the comic face sculpts I've seen are XM's low point. The overall pieces look great and very dynamic but I think SS has them beat in the face department.

I agree! Jedi Luke especially, that sculpt is killer! At least wait to see how XMs face sculpts turn out before you commit to selling all of those great pieces.

So it's agreed that you can't sell Jedi Luke! ha ha

Did you see this diorama Hot Toys has set up at the convention in Hong Kong? I still don't see them overlapping Sideshow's characters since they are actually using the SS scout trooper and speeder bike in their diorama. Disappointed there are no ewoks!

6868053006decb6920df2269fd101f26.jpg