71-WDFzsaaL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tommyh84
Images shown in thread OP so far are not official artwork

Artwork is steelbook fanart created by shady77
That's his logo on the spine

Reddit again posting as official artwork when it's not

Actual artwork TBC

Wow, these 4 look all pretty damn good. Would buy them all like this!
Let's see what disappointing artworks we will end up with ...

The best that can be said is that the 4 designs look nicely matched although maybe not as interesting as some of the previous and more Amaray style where art and imagination (some will say that's a good thing) is never/hardly ever evident:-
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Because it won't be in this collection.
I know that, duh! But I can see no reason why NTTD shouldn't match these ones after its release. The Perfect outcome would be BD steel matching the old ones with opening titles artworks, and UHD steel matching this collection with that poster artwork above on front.

Last edited:
Quite boring artworks (n) (n)
For real boring there are always the backs ...
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

... and the familiar insides - example of one from the previous "Spectre" collection (SKYFALL)...
Capture.JPG

... although the interiors may be in keeping with the previous collection of James Bond steels the exteriors are definitely more in keeping with the style of this trilogy steel:-
Capture.JPG

These had sparked my interest as I don't own any of the Bond movies yet but the lack of back art has put me off. Would it have been too much effort to put something a little more interesting on the backs, especially at that price point :(

Reactions: djjez83