Amazon.co.uk Exclusive Steelbook
Release date: February 18th, 2013
Price: £14.99
Pre-order: Amazon.co.uk

Confirmed region FREE by hdn members

Skyfall-2.jpg

Note-contains a NTSC DVD of the film

Former HMV exclusive:
***Several members have stated that per HMV, pre-orders have been cancelled.

Word of caution from an UK HDN Member about HMV (thanks VRob98)

HMV now in administration said:
People should just be aware of 2 things:
1) If you receive a damaged or faulty copy from now on, you will not receive a replacement or refund
2) If they charge your card and are then unable to fulfil your order, you will not be refunded.

The way a company operates whilst under administration is quite different to how it operates normally, and certain consumer rights are suspended. If anything goes wrong you would have to apply to the administrator or claim against your credit card issuer.

I'd encourage everyone who has orders in with HMV to consider the above, as I'd hate to see anyone here lose their money in all of this.

Attachments

• fM3rZ.jpg
    fM3rZ.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 601
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 412
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 390
Last edited by a moderator:
Will be pre-ordering......not a massive Bond fan, but loved the previous Bond films with Daniel Craig.

Would be nice, as another member said, if they released all of his films on steelbook....

Like most of you I'm disappointed play didn't get this one. But if the artwork is good, I'm all over it. Might be one to get in store though. I don't trust hmv post anymore. But really lookin forward to a SB version.

It's available to pre-order now at £15.99

Seems like a decent price

The link isn't working because I think they have just set it live, but if you follow the link then do a search for Skyfall under Blu-ray it comes up, and rather than clicking into the product just hit add to basket ;)

It's available to pre-order now at £15.99

Seems like a decent price

The link isn't working because I think they have just set it live, but if you follow the link then do a search for Skyfall under Blu-ray it comes up, and rather than clicking into the product just hit add to basket ;)

Ordered :scat: Thanks for the heads-up

Sweet, preordered me a copy, quite enjoyed it although
they could've killed M a bit more epic way than the way they did :rolleyes:
<-- movie spoiler :p