Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: August 26, 2015
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Full slip and postcards
2015821111408.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what you see in these kind of editions.
I mean: fullslip (with Chinese texts everywhere) and postcards... but the same steelbook everyone can buy without any problem?

Reactions: BeyondMedia
Should be receiving mine soon at some point know that full slip with the Chinese text is just awesome.

I mean: fullslip (with Chinese texts everywhere) and postcards... but the same steelbook everyone can buy without any problem?

Correct - It's one thing if the steelbook is totally different,but a handful of crappy postcards and a bit of Chinese writing isn't my idea of a premium product

There are a lot of different types of collectors, Some people like to collect slips even if the Steelbook is the same. A lot of the time as the Steelbook is identical worldwide Slipcovers/ extras are the only way to distinguish between the different versions. Some people prefer to own just the Steelbook, each to their own.:)

Reactions: montana2974
There are a lot of different types of collectors, Some people like to collect slips even if the Steelbook is the same. A lot of the time as the Steelbook is identical worldwide Slipcovers/ extras are the only way to distinguish between the different versions. Some people prefer to own just the Steelbook, each to their own.:)

They must be the guys who don't let the missus anywhere near the bank statements ;-)

Yes, of course there are many different types of collectors... but I still prefer making my own fullslips (or digipacks) and not paying for something in Chinese.

BUT: as I said, obviously, that is only my way of thinking.

Yes ! :LOL::rofl: Second time... And now i got one *cry*
In the grand scheme, it's a really good price for a limited edition. If it makes you feel any better, I jumped on one right when they came out – and paid a good deal more! **cry too**:arghh:
BTW...did you know about the Criterion November 50% off sale?!!:rofl:;):D