Dans l’ombre des méchants
Les lieux de tournage – permis de voyager
La musique – Les sons de Bond
La séquence de fin – Le début de la fin
M – Les changements
L’avenir – De nouveaux commencements
L’avant-première de Skyfall
Commentaire du réalisateur Sam Mendes
Commentaires des producteurs Barbara Broccoli et Michael G. Wilson et le chef décorateur Dennis Gassner
Titre promotionnel de la bande originale

Actual pics thanks to Hooltra:
img0064jm2.jpg

img0065ve1.jpg

img0066yw.jpg

View attachment 23007

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be G2, since its a worldwide release the steelbook is made in one place and then shipped to all the different countries ...

Reactions: gaeljet
This version at the moment is the only one that is different. Art cards and 2 discs. From that alone this has to be a must buy along with TW + AUS versions.

a lot of the Japan Fanboys are getting from there because they are hoping it will match thier White series steelz , same as Uk Premium series\ ?? but UK is / was the cheapest ?? Bloody Japan , is only 1 Disc EEK!

aint getting $80 outta me , not on your Life :hilarious: pathetic !!

But I agree , that I did say that the Taken 2 was smelling like embossing , and allso saud that I smelt Art cards , so maybe this will be World Wide ??

i must be the only one who thinks this will be G1.having to deal with proportions a lot when i was in school for graphics art,it becomes instinctive for me to see proportions immediately.one telling sign for steels being G1 or G2 simple comes down to the inside disc place holders.you cannot go by the outside cover proportions because its just not a reliable place to look.anyway,to get back to topic,the disc holder inside the cover indicates without a doubt that its a G1 size.you can elongate(stretch) a picture and it doesnt change the basic alignment of the disc holders inside.on the front cover,there is no reference you can really go by since there is no standard artwork that you can go back to for reference.if you pay close attention to the bottom disc holder for a moment and "draw an imaginary line" to where the top of that circle will reach,a G2 size's circle will clearly clear the small round center hub.one last telling point is to look at the "waist" of where the 2 circles meet in the middle where it goes inwards.a G2 will barely go inwards around the waist while a G1 goes inwards more clearly.sorry guys,this is G1

i must be the only one who thinks this will be G1.having to deal with proportions a lot when i was in school for graphics art,it becomes instinctive for me to see proportions immediately.one telling sign for steels being G1 or G2 simple comes down to the inside disc place holders.you cannot go by the outside cover proportions because its just not a reliable place to look.anyway,to get back to topic,the disc holder inside the cover indicates without a doubt that its a G1 size.you can elongate(stretch) a picture and it doesnt change the basic alignment of the disc holders inside.on the front cover,there is no reference you can really go by since there is no standard artwork that you can go back to for reference.if you pay close attention to the bottom disc holder for a moment and "draw an imaginary line" to where the top of that circle will reach,a G2 size's circle will clearly clear the small round center hub.one last telling point is to look at the "waist" of where the 2 circles meet in the middle where it goes inwards.a G2 will barely go inwards around the waist while a G1 goes inwards more clearly.sorry guys,this is G1
What did you say ? :p
Sealed pics tomorrow, didn't received it yet. :(