United Kingdom
Slaughter of the Innocents Mediabook

Release date: 7th June 2013
Price: €29.99

Pre-order: Amazon.de
DTM

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Simon, Added to the rather sparse looking upcoming release list . Haven't seen it looking so poor for a long time - just 11 releases due at time of posting:( Wonder what's happening to the promised James Deans from Warner, wonder if we will see any more Premium Collection, or Cinedition titles.... or anything else from Fox or Universal?

Thanks Simon, Added to the rather sparse looking upcoming release list . Haven't seen it looking so poor for a long time - just 11 releases due at time of posting:( Wonder what's happening to the promised James Deans from Warner, wonder if we will see any more Premium Collection, or Cinedition titles.... or anything else from Fox or Universal?

Yeah there doesn't seem to be too much coming out. Hopefully some more releases are announced soon. I would love to see some more Cineditions released although there has only been that one batch a while back. I would also like to see some more premium collection titles, I can think of quite a few films that would be great in a digibook.