Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys @DMD4k @Stygian
I rather prefer the "tight" fit of an SCF2, but if there isn't anything heightwise, what's there to do but use an SCF4? I guess I'll have to send a suggestion to produce yet another SCF2 style with greater height this time, and hope for it to come true.

I have to say that these seem to be the perfect fit. The slips don't move when I shake the cases. There isn't any room left at the top or on the sides. If there was any less room inside the case I don't think I would have been able to put the slips in these. I definitely would never be able to get the slips back out either.

I will take some pictures later on.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Thanks guys @DMD4k @Stygian
I rather prefer the "tight" fit of an SCF2, but if there isn't anything heightwise, what's there to do but use an SCF4? I guess I'll have to send a suggestion to produce yet another SCF2 style with greater height this time, and hope for it to come true.
I usually just use this craft cutting board, and slice off the top flap before forming the slipcover. It isn't a perfect solution - but it's protected.
FA2EDE87-69BD-45CC-99AD-47E63F9F49E7.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Damn! I need to get a pack of 50 from Steelbook Central and it's $26 but the shipping is FREAKIN' $19, what the hell? I've ordered before and don't remember the shipping being so damn high. :muted:
It was always high! That's why I try to do one bulk order per year - figure out what I need and just do one order of everything per year because of the high shipping cost. (Sometimes I inevitably miscalculate - and end up needing more SCF1 or SCF2.:squint: I am surprised at how many SCF4 I have been needing this year....:wow:)

Reactions: Lone Crusader
It was always high! That's why I try to do one bulk order per year - figure out what I need and just do one order of everything per year because of the high shipping cost. (Sometimes I inevitably miscalculate - and end up needing more SCF1 or SCF2.:squint: I am surprised at how many SCF4 I have been needing this year....:wow:)
I'll have to get a pack of 100 or 150 instead of just 50 then to make it worth it. Fifty was going to cost me $26 and then $19 on top of that for shipping, damn that crazy.

I'll have to get a pack of 100 or 150 instead of just 50 then to make it worth it. Fifty was going to cost me $26 and then $19 on top of that for shipping, damn that crazy.
I think bulk is the way to go. Think of it this way- you will end up using every last one- so there is no waste to getting a bunch at once.
And to be honest, it's nice - I have a cabinet full every single size at the ready !

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I think bulk is the way to go. Think of it this way- you will end up using every last one- so there is no waste to getting a bunch at once.
And to be honest, it's nice - I have a cabinet full every single size at the ready !
Just ordered 50 for now, it's all I could afford with everything else I'm buying right now. How long does it usually take for delivery after you've placed an order?

My steelbook collection is growing at a rapid rate started when zavvi began selling steels then stopped for a while and started last yr again.
But for as long as i have know about steelbook central is the shipping cost are they really that expensive to ship? And say scf 1 which is what i believe i need for zavvi steels with jcards and still sealed? I take these fit ones with slips and lenti also?
But as i have a load of steels and just temp use the bags which are not from these guysa struggle to fit,most times bags don't fit.
But looking at 500 scf1 its saying 15kg for example is this really the weight of 500 of these? Seems a lot for what it is.
I do find the the protectors experience enough but wow shipping is crazy.
Worst thing is i just had a box of items sent from uk from family and could had some of these sent over same time but i had a bunch of stuff that weight was just over 15kg in a huge box and im finding 500 of these scf1 being same weight hard to grasp.
I also have my family coming over to see me next month but i know or feel they be limited in weight as i could have had these took over with them but 500 scf1 at 15kg that be half there allowance lol.
Was thinking of a smaller bunch for now,but i just cant see me ever sending these to australia due to total costs its into $$$$.
As much as i want them and being overseas its annoying but on various bundles with weights anyone know what size of boxes then send in a thsts another factor when taking over in a case.
If im at least able to get some over good.
I was thinking scf9 for hdzeta editions pack of 10.
But is there a guide on what i can use each protector for, i have maniacs,blufans,zavvi steels sealed with jcard,steels with slips,jumbo steels,digibooks,mantalab list goes on by the way the premiums are all one clicks which i believe not all one clicks from different retailers cant be protected yet.
Thanks

Reactions: C.C. 95