Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone aware of any custom options by any chance?

I want to get a protective case for the Avatar The Last Airbender Complete Steelbook Series, but its just a tad too deep for an SCF7 at 60mm, and an SCF9 or similar at around 94mm is too deep. There doesn't seem to be anything in-between depth wise, with the height and width of the SCF7, as it's perfect for that.

Hi guys i keep taking about getting protectors but the price puts me off, and the more the collection grows the more it needs.
I always think with that money its another cool edition of something lol.
And not just that having moved house 3 times in past 7 yrs does not help packing away and unpacking.
My stuff very rarely gets moved about but its getting tight in there now and running out of room so it gets more cluttered.
Just looking back on a few pages did not look back all pages, editions change and new protectors come out and collectors use ones not maybe know by others.
Correct me if im wrong and if you protect stuff other than premiums and steels interested to know what and what you used.
Here is what i believe might be good for my needs.

I probably need about 600 scf1 maybe more, looking back on a few posts this could weight upto 15kg plus wow then to australia thats going to cost. The scf1 is out of stock anyone know when back in stock?
This will be for many zavvi and other steels which are sealed and may have different types of j cards.

What protectors for steels from say zavvi that have slipcovers say last blood and midway for example.

Does anyone protect there arrow editions various ltd editions they do which i not checked might be slight differences in sizes, say beyond the door, texas chainsaw etc. There are larger editions also.

Im right in saying for hdzeta fs/lents are scf8
Im right in saying hdzeta one clicks scf9

I dont own any cinemuseum titles but wished i had from day one as some cool editions but i hate missing edition. I might have my first one click so scf8 is this correct?

What about manta im reading scf4 is this for one clicks? I have a bunch of one clicks but they vary a lot in style and size. what fits what if anyone has one clicks.

Weet fs/lent editions is this scf2?
Weet exclusive one cicks anything for them?

Nova/ kimichi are these both same size one click boxes as never had two together to compare so what fits them?
Also what about nova/kimichi fs/lents what is required for them?

Fac Maniacs scf14 i believe are required there.
Fac hardbox scf7 correct?
What about the fac xl whats protector for them?

Also just your average amaray blu rays with slips some of mine go back many years and have pretty cool slips, with some being lenti ones and from uk. But since i moved to australia they just dont do them here which sucks. i used to hate when a blu rays came in the post less slip when it had one.
And i personally at time just thought it made item more cooler to own. So what would be good for them? I do currently use poly bags locally but its a hit or miss what fits.
Maybe option for that would be polybag sleeves f from steelbook central are they a good fit for most?

I also would like to know whats best for digibooks and jumbo steels etc
What about everythingblu editions to even include there mummy editions anything for them?

And lastly blufans one clicks and oab editions what is good for them?

Obviously it be nice to get all i wanted in one big order but i cant see it happening as the cost alone will be high and probably more when shipping is added.
Just trying to get an idea of what i really need.
Thanks

Almost f

Reactions: Chemartin_1
Is anyone aware of any custom options by any chance?

I want to get a protective case for the Avatar The Last Airbender Complete Steelbook Series, but its just a tad too deep for an SCF7 at 60mm, and an SCF9 or similar at around 94mm is too deep. There doesn't seem to be anything in-between depth wise, with the height and width of the SCF7, as it's perfect for that.
SCF15 is a little smaller than SCF9, but not by much.

Im right in saying for hdzeta fs/lents are scf8
Im right in saying hdzeta one clicks scf9
Yes. Although some old style FS can fit in smaller than SCF8, SCF4 for example.

I dont own any cinemuseum titles but wished i had from day one as some cool editions but i hate missing edition. I might have my first one click so scf8 is this correct?
I don't have any of their OCs but I really doubt you can fit their OCs in the space of a single HDZ. SCF9 maybe? Someone with actual OCs from them will have to chime in.
What about manta im reading scf4 is this for one clicks? I have a bunch of one clicks but they vary a lot in style and size. what fits what if anyone has one clicks.
Manta don't have a standard OC size, they're all over the place. In any case none of them will fit in an SCF4. Their singles will. SCF4 is smaller than SCF8.
Weet fs/lent editions is this scf2?
SCF4.
Weet exclusive one cicks anything for them?
The ones they've done are too big. Nothing.
Also what about nova/kimichi fs/lents what is required for them?
SCF2/SCF4.
Fac Maniacs scf14 i believe are required there.
Yes. Or FA make their own.
Fac hardbox scf7 correct?
For the 2x classic size, yes. But FA now have 3 different hardbox sizes, there's also 3x classic and 2x XL. SCF7 doesn't fit either. FA produce their own.
What about the fac xl whats protector for them?
SCF11
What about everythingblu editions to even include there mummy editions anything for them?
Nothing fits the Mummy editions well. Their BluPack series are too big for SCF11 (intended for FAC XL), except for Schindler's List, which was said to fit.
And lastly blufans one clicks and oab editions what is good for them?
Most (not all TFA for example) BE OC SCF15, OAB OC aren't a standard size either, some fit in an SCF7 with some room to spare. Others don't fit in anything.
Singles you'll want them in SCF4 & SCF8 (mostly DLs). Old school can fit in smaller, SCF2 or SCF3, depends on title. But current releases SCF4 & SCF8.

Reactions: Loony_Tic
SCF15 is a little smaller than SCF9, but not by much.

Thanks buddy. Although the the SCF9 and SCF15 depths seem to be the same at 94mm... :dunno:

I’m wondering if I can just squeeze it into a SCF7.

I too have the Mummy sets from EverythingBlu, shame nothing is suitable for it. From memory I don’t think it’s much bigger than this Avatar Steelbook set.

Reactions: DMD4k
Would anyone know where to get polybags that feel similar to manta labs as in they feel "soft" compared to another one i had included from a sale on ebay not from manta lab but it felt "crunchy". Does this make sense? Thanks

Would anyone know where to get polybags that feel similar to manta labs as in they feel "soft" compared to another one i had included from a sale on ebay not from manta lab but it felt "crunchy". Does this make sense? Thanks
You are talking about the difference between Polyethylene and Polypropylene Bags.
the Polypropylene are the clearer, “crunchy” (as you defined it) bags.
the Polyethylene bags are the softer, less stiff bags (like sandwich bags)

I just got a zeta steel off the bay and it came with an scf8. Do all steelbook central protectors have the kinda rough edges? if so that would be awesome like it's reinforced.

I just got a zeta steel off the bay and it came with an scf8. Do all steelbook central protectors have the kinda rough edges? if so that would be awesome like it's reinforced.

Do you mean hard shells? If so, yes, all the SCF line is like that.

Kind of hard explain. I guess if you run your finger nail on the sides where it bends it sounds like a zipper type noise. ??? Other shell protectors i have are smooth. I like the scf better though. I'll try to take a picture later when i have it in hand.

Hopefully someone can assist here.
Does anyone have the Infinity War weet one click and a filmarena maniac box protector to see how major/minor the gaps are. Pictures if possible would be great. Also guardians 2 weet one click, blufans box protector or hdzeta box protector. Thank you

Neither the BF nor HDZ box protector will work with the 4 slip Weet one clicks.
I don't have any maniacs protector right now. I imagine it could fit but look funky as the form factors are different.
There is nothing for the weet 4x slip OCs that I know of.

Neither the BF nor HDZ box protector will work with the 4 slip Weet one clicks.
I don't have any maniacs protector right now. I imagine it could fit but look funky as the form factors are different.
There is nothing for the weet 4x slip OCs that I know of.
What about guardians 2 weet one click that's a 3 slip box. Do you know which would fit better between the two protectors?

I don't, I don't own that OC.
Of the 2 protectors (HDZ or BF), the Zeta one is the bigger of the two, if that helps you.

Guys,
Does someone have a contact at Steelbookcentral?
Wanted to order a pack of SC2 Blu-ray Steelbook Protective Slipcovers, as I did in the past, but unfortunately, it's OOS for quiet some time now. Any news of having back in stock soon?

Thanks.

Its more than likely been asked before but does anyone know the best size to use with Mondo inc the slip?