Smile (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: September 14, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €29.99

Immagine.jpg

sorriso.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another with the slip. I fully believe the U.K. will be the same and hopefully I won’t have to import

Reactions: goufcustom
I'm sure there's already a thread for this one lol either that or I was just talking about it in the UK thread, as I shared that picture ageees ago.

I'm sure there's already a thread for this one lol either that or I was just talking about it in the UK thread, as I shared that picture ageees ago.
You simply posted the wrong one in the U.K. thread because the U.K. don’t have that mock up available anywhere however if we do have a slip then it will read what the US version reads of course

You simply posted the wrong one in the U.K. thread because the U.K. don’t have that mock up available anywhere however if we do have a slip then it will read what the US version reads of course
Well, it wasn't the wrong one, because I remember specifically saying the Italian copy has a slip and posting the picture lol there must just not have been an IT specific thread until now.

Well, it wasn't the wrong one, because I remember specifically saying the Italian copy has a slip and posting the picture lol there must just not have been an IT specific thread until now.
I’m not saying you posted it without knowing it’s the wrong one ffs! It’s got Italian on the slip

I mean it’s the wrong BS for the U.K. thread. It’s still the wrong image. Which has now lead you to be confused thinking there was originally an Italian thread. It’s ok to be wrong at times

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies