Everywhere
Release date: November 15, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13254290-1374888349356830.jpg

13254290-2064888349475288.jpg
13254290-5894888349420100.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still need to see this. Steel art is decent... until they give it a matte finish that is.

I'm in two minds over this film. The initial review I watched said it was garbage for not staying true to the comic character and being a bad movie in general. Then I watched the trailer and thought it looked ok. Can the "not being faithful to the comics" can be accepted by this being an origin (and also an origin that is about as faithful as the previous 2 Joe movies), or is the movie so bad in it's own right it just all combines to make it unwatchable?

I'm in two minds over this film. The initial review I watched said it was garbage for not staying true to the comic character and being a bad movie in general. Then I watched the trailer and thought it looked ok. Can the "not being faithful to the comics" can be accepted by this being an origin (and also an origin that is about as faithful as the previous 2 Joe movies), or is the movie so bad in it's own right it just all combines to make it unwatchable?
To be fair, they had to update the origin story, if I recall he was originally in Nam and the Snowflakes would be completely confused if it was drastically different from the last two movies.
Also, the comics were pretty light on ‘quality’ story telling.
Anyway, the movie is a flop so the reviews are more than likely accurate, as long as it’s not as bad as Monster Hunter it might be worth a watch.

Reactions: Zagreus
Yeah, I grabbed it earlier. Couldn't help myself for a tenner. Nice steel, and good looking disc, for a popcorn trash film.