Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [Nordic]

Nov 4, 2011

Attachments

• sniper 2.jpg
    sniper 2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wxlinkswd
I will call the local Gamestop retailer tomorrow and ask for the pricing and how many pre-orders they will receive. I will warn you that norwegian prices are absolutely insane, so you should hope that another country gets this exclusive (i'm not joking).

an example:

My pre-order for Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition cost me 1599 NOK (Roughly 280 USD)
^- the Skyrim CE cost exactly the same.
My pre-order for Crysis 2 Nano Edition cost me 899 NOK (Roughly 156 USD)
Buying a relatively new game costs about 649 NOK (Roughly 114 USD)

I'll update you as soon as I get more info on the pre-order (Price,how many they'll stock etc)

Thanks ferrari100 :drool: This is also available for pre-order at Gamestop.fi (finland) and Gamestop.se (sweden).

No worries.

This will sit nicely against my ghost warrior steelbook.

it advises work in progress so very likely to change.

And thankyou Liad for your helpfulness, but yes hopefully it wll be a cheaper price elsewhere.

Reactions: Starmask2K3
Just called them and checked,and the price is as follows:

Regular Edition is 400 nok (Roughly 70 USD)
Collector's Edition is 600 nok (Roughly 105 USD)

As the site says, whenever you pre-order you should automatically receive the steelbook, so you'll get it whichever one you pre-order.

In theory I was only allowed to pre-order one per customer, but since I told him I would like to pre-order alot he told me he might be able to make an exception. it'd only be good for business afterall. He told me to drop by this week and talk about it.

That's all the information I could get. If the pricing sounds right and you would like to pre-order i'd be happy to help you out.

Last edited:
Oh thats great. Thanks!

Well I would be happy with the collectors edition and steelbook for $105. But feel it might be an idea to wait a little before placing the preorder. As its release is so far away it may get released in other territories.

Of course if your store guy advises its exclusive then i'm all over it like a rash.

Thanks again!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Liad32989999990111
No worries.

This will sit nicely against my ghost warrior steelbook.

it advises work in progress so very likely to change.

And thankyou Liad for your helpfulness, but yes hopefully it wll be a cheaper price elsewhere.

the first one

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

i think NA get it in the CE