Snow White And The Huntsman - Collectors Boxset (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Amazon) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Limited Edition Steelbook Collection

Release Date: 4 October 2012

Amazon link - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B008151UP0/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

81ndEu5M5xL._AA1500_.jpg

81a0PbLcUZL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 81PGsH3PtPL__AA1500_.jpg
    81PGsH3PtPL__AA1500_.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 240
  • 61L1Z4wCQ2L__AA1352_.jpg
    61L1Z4wCQ2L__AA1352_.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
With these amazon.de limited editions there was always a stand alone Steelbook release in germany also!
Not everybody "needs" that crystal snowball ;-)
But the box looks great...

With these amazon.de limited editions there was always a stand alone Steelbook release in germany also!
Not everybody "needs" that crystal snowball ;-)
But the box looks great...

I don't NEED it.... I just WANT it! :p

Nah, depends on the price and if there's a standalone Steelbook available online :)

Reactions: MK50
OMG-all over this! Wonder how the set will compare to other non-Steelbook goodies with FNAC. C-A-N-T W-A-I-T to see the film-the visuals look gorgeous. Lets hope the film is as good...

Ahaha, I have a hard time thinking of Charlize that way, as she looks kind of like my mom. :hilarious: But regardless, she looks stunning in this:)

:hilarious: thought you'd like that one-been in a running joke in my house ever since I knew of Charlize, very strange, every time I see her on screen, LOL

Yes we need more movies with Charlize. Have been crushing her since The Devil's Advocate. Now that is a movie that needs the steelbook treatment!

Fatal-couldn't agree more. He is a visual genius, imo, but that other 'funny' version seemed a strange product for him...

Ash, definitely time for a BD of Devil's Advocate...different film...

I've been seeing trailers of this since the beginning of the year. Looks like it's going to be great. Nothing like Mirror,Mirror. :rolleyes: It's nice to see a darker version of Snow White. Can't wait to see it. :D