So what do you all do for a living ....

Cobster

The T-Total Ninja
BANNED
Dec 25, 2014
London
just being nosey really ,but as I've been using this forum every night since I signed up I'd like to get to know people a little better .

I'll start it off .

After leaving school ( damn seems like a long time ago now ) I had all intentions of going to college but ended up working for my dads carpentry and joinery firm. 18 years later I am still there .

A few years ago I got a apple technician cert with the intention of opening up my own apple repair centre and this year I plan to make this happen .

I moved to California from New Jersey after high school and started going to college. I ended working part time and then was offered a full time position which I foolishly took it. I worked my way up from the bottom of a very small company and now I'm an Operations Manager. We've grown from 5 employees when I started to over 100 with 4 facilities in US, Canada and China. We import and distribute back up generators in North America. My blood type is B-

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been self-employed . After leaving school many moons ago I started DJ'ing working in local clubs as well as organising my own gigs, done that for about 10 years, once I got married I gave it up as it's more the single man's game and started my own driving school and also coach amateur boxing :thumbs:.

Gman.png

@DADDYCOOL187 wow man after my own heart used to dj myself and yeah get the fact of when your married .

Still do a little now , very few tho the older I get the less I can be bothered to be honest .

Awesome thread @Cobster! :woot:

I'm a Maintenance/Custodian/Utility Worker at a Community College. I've been there for 10 Years! :cool: But for the past 2 I've been taking training Seminars (Locksmith, Welding, Small Engines Repair, Electrical and Plumbing) and I've entered a B.M.T (Building Maintenance Technician) Apprenticeship Program at the School District. Just doing my best to have a better future! :notworthy: I truly enjoy what I do! :thumbs:

Life is AWESOME, though fu**ing stressful and insanely challenging at times... I enjoy the rewards of Hard Work and I keep a positive attitude towards it all! ;)

I also forgot to mention that a couple of years ago myself and 3 friends started up a charity which we run inbetween work and family life. We raised just under 100k in our first year then nearly 150k in our second. It all started with seeing the local homeless and having that feeling of wanting to do something but not knowing where to start.

@bloodsnake007 wow I thought I had a busy work schedule :thumbs:
Last week on Friday at my job I was presented with the 'Maintenance and Operations Award of Excellence for 2014' Definitely a great start to the New Year! :notworthy: Hopefully the Promotion I've been working my ass off for is not too far behind! :thumbs:

My Award_1.jpg My Award!.jpg

This is an achievement I am very proud of and I wanted to share it with you ALL! :thumbs:

Last week on Friday at my job I was presented with the 'Maintenance and Operations Award of Excellence for 2014' Definitely a great start to the New Year! :notworthy: Hopefully the Promotion I've been working my ass off for is not too far behind! :thumbs:

View attachment 129044 View attachment 129043

This is an achievement I am very proud of and I wanted to share it with you ALL! :thumbs:
WOW! Congrats Franky! Good job buddy! :happy::thumbs::cigar: