Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 24, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)

11774074-1204595967948798.jpg
11774073-3834595967794133.jpg

11774074-1594595967584952.jpg
11774074-1594595967694350.jpg
11774073-1064581216802098.jpg

Last edited:
Well, Code VCUK10 was still working a second ago, and with free postage.

Cheers, it's working fine now! :)

OHHHH HELL YES!!! badass mate! I'd be right up for that!

In what way? I've seen all the PC rubbish, but just ignored it

Ta matey, ordered! :thumbs::thumbs:

There's been a lot of backlash towards the whole Lando being pansexual and attracted to droids thing. It's a bit weird...
Link

For what it was I really enjoyed the movie, getting a bit sick of the sjw nonsense that's added in for the sake of diversity, I'm just glad Lando wasn't ruined

It's been a while since I ordered with Zavvi. Is there no free international shipping any more?

When I add to my basket it says 'you now have free shipping' but I'm still charged €1 on checkout.

Why does it say free shipping then? Is it an error?

It's been a while since I ordered with Zavvi. Is there no free international shipping any more?

When I add to my basket it says 'you now have free shipping' but I'm still charged €1 on checkout.

Why does it say free shipping then? Is it an error?
I think we are only discounted the UK shipping amount. For a long time shipping international was free, then they put a small charge on it for a while. They still do but now it’s free shipping on steelbooks for UK customers, and us internationals are discounted the UK shipping amount but have to pay the rest.. It’s really cheap shipping though compared to most companies so I don’t think it’s something we can complain about.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
For what it was I really enjoyed the movie, getting a bit sick of the sjw nonsense that's added in for the sake of diversity, I'm just glad Lando wasn't ruined

Did it's inclusion hurt you or ruin your experience? If no, then there's no problem. If it did, then you really need to have a think a out your priorities and consider others for a change. Not everyone has straight white male privilege.

Did it's inclusion hurt you or ruin your experience? If no, then there's no problem. If it did, then you really need to have a think a out your priorities and consider others for a change. Not everyone has straight white male privilege.
How do you know I'm either straight or white? Ahahahah, yes it does hurt me because it comes at a sacrifice of interesting and well written characters the majority of the time to hamper to a certain camp. I know star wars is for everyone and that's not the problem, I'm not worried now it's just a bit of a worrying trend when quality is being sacrificed

• Thanks
Reactions: Hawker89
Ok so looks like the code originally posted wasn't right? That would explain it not working for me.

Just tried again now as I hadn't had a chance to check back but even VCUK10 isn't working.

Can someone who managed to get it to work check if it's still working for them now or if it's been killed?

Cheers.