Pennsylvania
Release date: September 25, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $34.99

6243856_sa.jpg

6243856_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely disagree. This is a hail mary play. They are trying to get people who didn't see it in theaters an incentive to actually watch it. By releasing that SPOILER is in the film, all of a sudden it peaks interest in the movie to someone that maybe did have any before. If it sells a few more dvds and gets people talking about it. Its worth it for them. They don't care if it wrecks the surprise.

And on a side note. I didn't think it was a "dumb star wars movie". I liked it a lot and thought it was better then Rogue One.
I loved it, too (though nothing beats Rogue One). I just feel like all along the way, DIsney has planned for it to be a failure.

Not much to go on yet (unsurprisingly) ... apart from this courtesy eBay:-
(May just have been just taken in bad light but the colours sure don't look great and will expect better pics forthcoming to reveal better the oranges and blues).
s-l1600.jpg

I think that the sun in the background sets the contrast too high and makes everything not as vibrant. It is what it is though, I have it on preorder.
I haven’t seen this so it’s a blind buy for me.

Not going to spend money on this crap. Heard the movie was horrible. Will probably just get the cheapest edition I can and sell the digital code off.

I don’t know- I enjoyed Solo more than I did The Last Jedi. Solo had some structural issues in the first act but at least it didn’t have odd tonal inconsistencies that The Last Jedi had...

I didnt think too much of The Last Jedi either. I found it pretty darn boring. I just want to see the Original 3 in 4K.

I didnt think too much of The Last Jedi either. I found it pretty darn boring. I just want to see the Original 3 in 4K.

Can't stomach watching the Special Editions. And an upscale of those poorly color corrected, over-saturated, CGI-obstructing scenes from the original transfers of the Special editions are just going to look even worse.
I also don't think the original Star Wars should be watched in TOO High of a definition just because that original Darth Vader costume does not hold up well with all it's cheap, halloween-esque glory if scrutinized... I learned that when I saw Rogue One and saw how faithfully replicated it's cheap-ness. xD

Not going to spend money on this crap. Heard the movie was horrible. Will probably just get the cheapest edition I can and sell the digital code off.
well i think this wasn't horrible movie at all, actually i enjoyed it a lot... but yeah steelbook really does looks bad so for me i'll be going with Target UHD one...

Last edited:
I also don’t think it was a horrible movie, just like Rogue One. I can honestly say that I found them more enjoyable than The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.

I got mine today in a box with some air pillows.
It arrived safe and sound with no dents or damage aside from a spine slash I could hardly notice.

Got mine early on saturday. Love the movie but dont care all that much for the steelbook. Cant wait to see what Blufans steel brings us

It’ll just be the Amaray artwork with some Embossing. xD

I’ll bet money on it.

It could be the Target Exclusive slip artwork.

I actually like this SteelBook more than expected. The movie was a slight letdown, outside of the action and the references to the originals.