Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Remembering the 40th Anniversary of Jim Croce's
death September 20, 1973 - September 20, 2013

877f54f66ba131091821f7fa0656ad37.jpg

Buy the DVD OR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

The untold story of rock n roll singer, Jim Croce and the plane crash that silenced the man but not his music.

Jim Croce charted with Hits; Time In A Bottle, Operator, Bad, Bad Leroy Brown, You Don't Mess Around with Jim
Alabama Rain, Lover's Cross, A Long Time Ago, I'll Have To Say I Love You in a Song and I Got A Name.

International guitar great, Dominic Miller wrote, recorded and
performed the acoustical guitar soundtrack for SONGMAN

Jim Croce charted with Hits like; Time In A Bottle, Operator, Bad, Bad Leroy Brown, Alabama Rain, I Got A Name,
Lover's Cross, You Don't Mess Around With Jim, A Long Time Ago, and I'll Have To Say I Love You in a Song.

For the first time, Croce's friends go on camera to remember the man, his music, and the plane crash that took his life.

Jim Croce is remembered by his friends and Co-Record Producers Tommy West and Terry Cashman,
Personal Manager Elliot Abbott, Music Executive Russ Regan, and Singer-Songwriter friend Patti Dahlstrom.

With never before seen photos, footage, and interviews from musician Randy Newman, Kenny Loggins and Jim Messina.

Original Songs and Live Performances by Jim Croce and Maury Muehleisen. (International version)

Original Song by Patti Dahlstrom, 'Sendin' My Good Thoughts To You.'

Music and narrations by Dominic Miller. Written, produced and directed by Robert Langpaap.

Attachments

• 877f54f66ba131091821f7fa0656ad37.jpg
    877f54f66ba131091821f7fa0656ad37.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator: