Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 8, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81emQ7Di4JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

13752933-1654953151726620.jpg

Last edited:
Families buy them and they're still the cheapest option. Some people just don't have any interest in upgrading their players or TV's.

Arrived today, hoped for gloss and wasn’t disappointed but I was totally surprised at the pet slip. No I card data on the back or logos just the title on the front.
Goes really well with the first movie.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Arrived today, hoped for gloss and wasn’t disappointed but I was totally surprised at the pet slip. No I card data on the back or logos just the title on the front.
Goes really well with the first movie.
Mine is apparently here too. Can't wait to see it. I Knew about the pet slip, glad its gloss though. How vibrant are the colours?

Mine arrived today as well. Really nice with gloss for a change. Just need to get the first one now.
Yeah, like it doesn't pop as much as I would like. And the pet slip isn't brilliant. You can see the seam on the back due there being nothing printed on it. I mean all in all I really like it. But honesty where it's due and all that. I have to bump marks for being able to see the seam.

arrived today, gorgeous steelbook, artwork and finish are too notch.
Wouldn't say the finish is top notch. It's gloss yes but it's not a premium finish gloss like most gloss steelbooks. It kinda looks more like they used a paintbrush rather than a spray can to me

Has anyone else noticed a weird light marking on the front of the slipcover? It is very faint and I only see it when I tilt it in the light, but it seems to have dozens of little marks, almost like a lattice effect, on it. I dont know whether to just put up with it since it is barely noticeable when not tilting it in the light, or go through all the hassle of getting a replacement and sending this back. I was just curious if anyone else had this on their edition?

Has anyone else noticed a weird light marking on the front of the slipcover? It is very faint and I only see it when I tilt it in the light, but it seems to have dozens of little marks, almost like a lattice effect, on it. I dont know whether to just put up with it since it is barely noticeable when not tilting it in the light, or go through all the hassle of getting a replacement and sending this back. I was just curious if anyone else had this on their edition?
A lot of PET slips in the last few years have this. Kinda light track marks that you can only see from an angle. It’s fairly normal unfortunately.

Reactions: Zagreus