Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Movie Steelbook Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 3rd, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Friday, September 2nd - 9am RC and 12pm to all)
Price: £49.99

Sonic Hedgehog.jpg

20220830_202400.jpg

20220830_202413.jpg

20220830_202420.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RMA and djjez83
Yeah, there's gonna be a third, or however many, but I'm buying this - a convenient way to get both steelbooks, now that I've missed the first one.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Yeah, there's gonna be a third, or however many, but I'm buying this - a convenient way to get both steelbooks, now that I've missed the first one.
I'm tempted but my October pre orders are way way too many already. I do want that first Sonic though and it's almost as much second hand as these both are new.

I'm tempted but my October pre orders are way way too many already. I do want that first Sonic though and it's almost as much second hand as these both are new.
How bad is it looking? My Zavvi pre-orders just hit 10 pages, not to mentoin the few bits I have coming from HMV, Amazon and overseas. The 007 stuff really was the kicker, they should have spaced them out a bit like they did the Mondo MCU stuff earlier in the year. Set myself a reminder though to cancel it all if it hasn't sold out and re-order it all with GSG15.

How bad is it looking? My Zavvi pre-orders just hit 10 pages, not to mentoin the few bits I have coming from HMV, Amazon and overseas. The 007 stuff really was the kicker, they should have spaced them out a bit like they did the Mondo MCU stuff earlier in the year. Set myself a reminder though to cancel it all if it hasn't sold out and re-order it all with GSG15.
Im at about £300 for September and about £330 for October. Stupid short Windows on the MCU steels. I'm not sure I'll be able to afford them all tbh.

Italian release is available, comes out a week later, but its price is like 25% off the UK one. So I long ago canceled at Zavvi and preordered there.

Got this today. Nice steelbooks, but 2 doesn't come with the PET slip that has the title on it, despite it being shown in the 2nd image of the listing. Still, not bad for £25.

Got this today. Nice steelbooks, but 2 doesn't come with the PET slip that has the title on it, despite it being shown in the 2nd image of the listing. Still, not bad for £25.
Well that sucks! Mine's supposed to be arriving today... probably would've returned it if I'd paid the full £50 tbh.

Zavvi have this for 50% off atm. So £25. For anyone that just needs the first Sonic this is a great deal. You can get £25 trade in at CeX for the second Sonic Steelbook. So essentially it's free. It's also worth £17 cash so I mean well it seems like great value imo.

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84