Release date: June 8, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12479250-2744750464196944.jpg
12479250-1994750464451020.jpg12479250-9684750464388605.jpg
12479250-1074744810933191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Watched this last night and thought it was pretty fun for a kids film. Took me right back to being a kid myself when I was obsessed with the character... had the bed sheets and everything lol.

Wanted to try something a little more "personal" with this one, rather than just using poster art, so made my own designs from scratch for this particular steelbook concept...

(embossed title, ring and Sonic himself)

#177 Sonic (SC).png

Watched this last night and thought it was pretty fun for a kids film. Took me right back to being a kid myself when I was obsessed with the character... had the bed sheets and everything lol.

Wanted to try something a little more "personal" with this one, rather than just using poster art, so made my own designs from scratch for this particular steelbook concept...

View attachment 464287
As per usual, blowing the original design out of the water

If only this were what we were getting

• Thanks

View attachment 464287
Why can't this be what we're getting :wow: Brilliant mate:notworthy::thumbs:

• Thanks
I don't mind some of these being pushed back :thumbs: Gives me a chance to hopefully get back to work soon:spoil:
I don't think there's been any push backs, that's just the given date. But to be honest, that's actually coming out a little earlier that I was expecting. I anticipated a July/August release

I don't think there's been any push backs, that's just the given date. But to be honest, that's actually coming out a little earlier that I was expecting. I anticipated a July/August release
Oh of coarse :whistle: Actually thinking about it ill more than likely wait a while and see if this goes down in price as can't see it selling out quickly.

Oh of coarse :whistle: Actually thinking about it ill more than likely wait a while and see if this goes down in price as can't see it selling out quickly.
It's actually showing as sold out currently, although I'm sure, in true Zavvi fashion, it'll appear in stock shortly after release

It's actually showing as sold out currently, although I'm sure, in true Zavvi fashion, it'll appear in stock shortly after release
Oh well if that's the case I have one on pre-order anyway but I'm sure as you said it will pop back up at some point :whistle:

If anyone ordered this and received it from zavvi let me know if came in bubble mailer or the white box. As paul got his onward in bubble mailer.which was several days prior just curious what these idiots will have sent this in.

If anyone ordered this and received it from zavvi let me know if came in bubble mailer or the white box. As paul got his onward in bubble mailer.which was several days prior just curious what these idiots will have sent this in.
Mainland UK - White Box

Reactions: bwatt99
I wouldn’t read too much into what Paul got as mine came in a box. Russian Roulette at the moment.