Sons Of Anarchy Limited Edition Wooden Boxset (Australia)

Mar 16, 2013
Tasmania
SOABlu_zpsc0476a97.jpg

Season 1-4 housed in a limited edition wooden box with inlaid club emblem.
Price: $149 (AUD)
http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/tv/sons-of-anarchy-season-1-4-blu-ray/698296

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 347
I think I might try to pick this set up Thursday.

I have received my US Premium Set, but I am hesitant to open it. The outside crate to me doesn't even look wooden, and the posted inside pictures don't make it look much better. I thought the crate might look something like the Dexter box set. Decisions! Hopefully, someone will do an unboxing video of the inside.

I'm pretty sure the four amarays (Region B thicker ones) sit flat one on top of another in it, so that should give you a rough height.

Thanks, that helps. Sounds like it will be like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. lol

Still don't think I can resist, will probably pick this up on Thursday. Then get creative! lol

I believe it is immediately, as the funds have been taken from my account already. ;)

I actually read the email from PayPal and it says no actual charges until shipped.

Also, I wasn't thinking... it totalled $117 Aud, which turns out is only 100 USD... SCORE! My luck they won't get stock. lol

Reactions: Paulie
I was buying something else in my jb hifi store today and asked about this item the had one left in back asked to have a look.
But I never got it wondering should I have or made right choice.
It's not as if it's limited to just jb hifi others sell it or sold it eb games being one.
Anyway with the 20%off and the extra 5% I had could have got it for less.
But the fact that eb games was selling it for $57 or there abouts and jb hifi was much more put me off not to mention it's only 1-4 edition yes on what pics I have seen online this edition does look sweet.
But is there not a usa edition with 1-6 but is it as nice or as cool looking?
It may be hard to find this wooden 1-4 au one and am now wondering if I should got it but it's missing many editions.does eg games no longer sell temp out of stock or has it been out of stock for a while as I emailed them to ask what stores may have it they said they don't sell blu Ray or DVDs in store.
Maybe that's why they was selling it so cheap or have they just ran out for now?

Sorry to bring this up after such a long time but recently i happened to buy this edition from jb hi fi and have a question regarding this edition.
inside the wooden box there is a plastic case that have the discs inside- my question is if the disc holder is suppose to be connected to the plastic case or not?
i mean mine is free to move freely inside the plastic box/case and can be taken out of it.
i tried to get info from jb hifi and didnt succeed , i appreciate your help and if possible to add photos :)
Thanks.

@Orpachi not sure what you mean by free to move around as mine doesnt... unless you shake the hell out of it I guess it might :wacky:
& yes it is supposed to be removed from the case as you would never get to the bottom disks if left in the case....

Yes you got me right - i meant that you can take the lot of discs out of the plastic case and that it is not attached to it.
Thanks for the reply :)