Sons Of Anarchy Limited Edition Wooden Boxset (Australia)

Mar 16, 2013
Tasmania
SOABlu_zpsc0476a97.jpg

Season 1-4 housed in a limited edition wooden box with inlaid club emblem.
Price: $149 (AUD)
http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/tv/sons-of-anarchy-season-1-4-blu-ray/698296

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 347
Would any Australian Ninjas be willing to get copies for those that really want them?
I would love to own this, and for $57, it's a bargain.
Please someone help me???

EDIT - nevermind. I just ordered the premium boxset from amazon.ca

Last edited:
Ugh this looks a lot nicer than the US Premium Box Set... would love to get my hands on it. :(

Can anyone that has it give me the height of the box? Could probably put the single seasons in it if they would fit.

id be happy to get some sets from ebgames for members here,
but as Rover said international shipping could be a killer.
maybe paulie could give me some measurments and weight of the set
& we get could postage quotes from aussie post here.

edit: it seems it will only let me order 2.
i wonder if it would let me do multiple orders of 2 units?

Last edited:
Reactions: rover
edit: it seems it will only let me order 2.
i wonder if it would let me do multiple orders of 2 units?
Called them up on Saturday and there's only 2 units left.
So if you did want to get one, now's the time.
For international customers, it'd be better to get it from JB Hi-Fi on Thursday.
It'll be $108.80 + $7.80 shipping. Similar price if we organised shipping but you'll get better CS. :thumbs:

Rover

I just helped another member work out how much postage will be. If it's 1.4kg, I'm going to play it safe and say when it's all packed up for shipping it'll be over or around the 1.5kg mark. This makes the postage crazy expensive, but it also makes registered and express post the same price so it means it'll get to people quicker. I think the main problem is not knowing how heavy the actual thing is. I picked it up in store once and it does have a weight to it

Can anyone that has it give me the height of the box? Could probably put the single seasons in it if they would fit.
I'm pretty sure the four amarays (Region B thicker ones) sit flat one on top of another in it, so that should give you a rough height.

exactly as rover they (EB) only have 2 left in stock, and for international customers it would be better to get it from JBhifi this thursday.
not sure what you mean by better customer service though rover?

Reactions: rover