Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: February 24th 2015
Price: $154.30
Link: Amazon.com
Notes
:
Packaged in a custom re-creation of the iconic SAMCRO Reaper clubhouse table, this collector’s set includes the complete series
UK Edition HERE

snn.png

image.jpg

soa_woodbox_collector_sset_3.jpg

soa_woodbox_collector_sset_2_1.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Does anyone know if these will be region free discs? I am tempted to order... but only if I can watch them.....! I'm a sucker for a pretty box :naughty:

if they are the same disks as the regular individual seasons that were previously released then yes, it should be region free. But thats not 100% until this set is released and someone has it in hand to confirm that.

Reactions: PKAVFC
The only thing with amazon ca is I always get a customs charge when it gets delivered, usually in the region of around £25 :angry:

The only thing with amazon ca is I always get a customs charge when it gets delivered, usually in the region of around £25 :angry:

Yeah, I got that last week when I had the Breaking Bad barrel delivered. Had to pay UPS £35 to get it.
But I contacted amazon.ca afterwards and they refunded me.:D

Yeah, I got that last week when I had the Breaking Bad barrel delivered. Had to pay UPS £35 to get it.
But I contacted amazon.ca afterwards and they refunded me.:D

I wish I would have known to contact them, I have had it twice from them now, which puts me off ordering from them!!

I wish I would have known to contact them, I have had it twice from them now, which puts me off ordering from them!!

You have every right to, because when you place the order, it says:

Estimated GST/HST: CAD 0.00
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CAD 0.00

These are basically the taxes, and according to them, there should not be any.
I spoke to them on live chat, and they refunded me straight away.

I select the middle option shipping which takes about 3 days from Canada, and is only £6.
The whole order came to under £100, which is cheaper than amazon.com

• Informative
Reactions: mascott
Thanks for the heads up buddy, I will now bare this in mind when ordering from them.............in the very near future. :D

My main concern with this set is wondering and hoping that the wooden looking crate with this set is actually wood!!!!

No probs. :thumbs:
I'm sure pics/details will be posted here sometime next week, when people start having it delivered.
If not, then I will post pics of mine, when I get it.
I don't mind what it's made of, as all I have at the moment is the amarays, so anything is better than them

I had noticed this as well a few days ago, Amazon.com had the same thing as well with the same pics and listings but now the pic with the full set is the one showing and the other has been removed.

Reactions: Asopp
Honestly i have no idea :confused: Just noticed my self that there are two collectors sets for sale with different prices o_O

What's getting me is in the listing with multiple photos, you can see the season 7 disc (!?)

Maybe the cheaper of the two only has 1-6.

The whole region free/ how many seasons debate will hopefully be sorted next week ;) I want this! :)

Reactions: Asopp
My main concern with this set is wondering and hoping that the wooden looking crate with this set is actually wood!!!!

It's not wood, as you can tell from my banged up top left corner. It's cardboard.

I received my set this morning and took a few of pictures this evening. I apologize for the horrible quality. It was the best I could do with the lighting and tiny area I had.

CIxvNaA.jpg

TvtnHFz.jpg

TCTTVCX.jpg

lgdKkr3.jpg

Q8fAPah.jpg

oDw4mG9.jpg

TdIDoqs.jpg

yu4DZ1r.jpg

4ELXBpK.jpg

AZw1qhb.jpg

snvKuiu.jpg

Last edited:
@BigWhite im confused by the package... does that art book thing w/the seasons go into the replica of the table ? and what is that replica made of ? also what are your opinions on it, worth the money or is it better just buying the individual seasons which is significantly cheaper