Sound of Freedom - In theaters July 3, 2023

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Sound of Freedom (2023)

Tagline: Fight for the light. Silence the darkness.

Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller

Director: Alejandro Monteverde

Cast: Jim Caviezel, Mira Sorvino, Bill Camp, Kurt Fuller, Gerardo Taracena, José Zúñiga, Scott Haze, Gary Basaraba, Eduardo Verástegui, Manny Pérez, Gustavo Sánchez Parra, Javier Godino, James Quattrochi, Alanna De La Rossa, Eduardo Gomez Monteverde, Gustavo Angarita Jr., Ariel Sierra, Kris Avedisian, Alejandro Muela, Jaime Newball

Release: 2023-07-03

Runtime: 131

Plot: The story of Tim Ballard, a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

I like how this $15-million-budget movie starring Jim Caviezel, a known Christian, that participates only in movies he likes, and aimed at such audiences, grossed on Independence Day in US the same $11 million, as Indiana 5, on 2000 less screens, and after being shelved by Evil Dishney for years. Because Dishney wants children to be watching 'something else' *self-censored* :bored:

It's also more in one day, than boring ass 'award-winning' Banshees of Isherin, TAR, and Women Talking grossed in their entire run.

Take That Zing GIF by UFC

Reactions: ash333
I like how this $15-million-budget movie starring Jim Caviezel, a known Christian, that participates only in movies he likes, and aimed at such audiences, grossed on Independence Day in US the same $11 million, as Indiana 5, on 2000 less screens, and after being shelved by Evil Dishney for years. Because Dishney wants children to be watching 'something else' *self-censored* :bored:

It's also more in one day, than boring ass 'award-winning' Banshees of Isherin, TAR, and Women Talking grossed in their entire run.

Take That Zing GIF by UFC
Fascinating how you manage to omit the fact that Caviezel’s a certified, QAnon nut job.

Reactions: Fragile and 3Maters
I have no idea whether you’re being flippant or not but if you’re serious; seek professional help.
I'm not saying he's 100% right, but I'm 200% sure some rich bastards will do anything to prolong their life, or catch some 'bliss', and so their 'conspiracy' is definitely at least partially true.

Exist Supreme Court GIF by Creative Courage

Saw this today. It’s a suspenseful, well acted, well paced film that shines a light on a dark subject manner while still managing to remain PG-13.

I don’t think there is much added to this film through the theater experience but I recommend giving it a chance once it is available on streaming.

Movie now earned 110 million at the box office on a 15 million dollar budget this is very impressive!!:dizzy:
Thought the movie was very good and very disturbing, more movies should be made about human trafficking, haven't seen caviezel in forever.
I wonder if Angel Studios will be releasing a sequel or more movies on this subject that is generally being ignored by the MSM

Last edited:
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database