Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £16.99
HDN Group Buy, Hosted by Naughtius Maximus - click HERE

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Flash I think it's one of 2015 best films, Jake was fantastic, I hope he'd be getting nominated in something... re-watch value... I'm not so sure...I think it depends on what kind of movie that you'd be rewatching, for me I'd to see the real steelbook first, if it's good I'd be getting it for sure...

Reactions: yeslek and Flash
@Flash I think it's one of 2015 best films, Jake was fantastic, I hope he'd be getting nominated in something... re-watch value... I'm not so sure...I think it depends on what kind of movie that you'd be rewatching, for me to see the real steelbook if it's good I'd be getting it for sure...

Hmm so do you honestly think one watch?

Reactions: goufcustom
@Flash that's why I'm asking that what kind of movie that you'd be rewatching, since this one is quite emotional so it depends... ha ha :rofl:

I'm not sure what you mean. Having not seen it but seen clips etc looks like a comeback tale so would have to be really good as obvious the way the story goes.
It's a cool steelbook but total blind buy

@Flash I mean would you normally re-watch drama, emotional films? for me it depends on my mood (I watched Schindler's List a couple of times) but usually what I'd re-watch are action, adventure, comedy something entertain... Southpaw.... I'm not so sure to call it entertain movie but it was really really good... hope you get my point :joy:

Reactions: Flash
@Flash I mean would you normally re-watch drama, emotional films? for me it depends on my mood (I watched Schindler's List a couple of times) but usually what I'd re-watch are action, adventure, comedy something entertain... Southpaw.... I'm not so sure to call it entertain movie but it was really really good... hope you get my point :joy:

I do thanks for your help :)

@Flash I think it's one of 2015 best films, Jake was fantastic, I hope he'd be getting nominated in something... re-watch value... I'm not so sure...I think it depends on what kind of movie that you'd be rewatching, for me I'd to see the real steelbook first, if it's good I'd be getting it for sure...

I caught it at the cinema twice and cant wait to watch it again...otherwise I agree with the above

It doesn't look like this is going to be available in Ireland. Hmv.ie don't have it on the site.

Infact, they have no blu ray listing at all for this movie??

I thought the film was just ok... not bad, but not great. I'm not desperate to rewatch it anyway, so will pick this up when the price drops.

Looks good to me. I don't mind the title-less front, so long as it's on the spine. Thanks for the pics!