Space Jam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: July 6, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $33.99

1620485472387.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested to see what Zavvi and TOC have In mind, really hope that it isn't this :LOL:
Hoping that the Zavvi release is one with the RC slips :thumbs:
I reckon this is 100% the ToC steel, as the small circular bit with the characters randomly slapped in the middle makes me think it'll tie in with their slip and be visible through the center of it... or at least that's the only reason I can think anyone would go with such a weird design choice lol.

I reckon this is 100% the ToC steel, as the small circular bit with the characters randomly slapped in the middle makes me think it'll tie in with their slip and be visible through the center of it... or at least that's the only reason I can think anyone would go with such a weird design choice lol.

Usually would say yeah this reeks of ToC but with zavvi also announcing a 4K (which will no doubt be worldwide from the studio) I just don’t know. Could be either lol

Potential for 2 incredibly bad steels on the way

Not exactly a match made in heaven so hopefully an exclusive deign instead of this cheap-looking linoleum floor effect ...

1620604739765.png
1620604654746.png

... but whatever steelbook it's to be it'll have to do until THE GOONIES in August, CLOCKWORK ORANGE in September and THE MATRIX in November.