Space Jam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #10) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

13106235-1474861980010383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this design is rubbish then what do you call Best Buy design?
I agree price could be down 5£ easily at least, but for sure this artwork steelbook is way better than piece of SHI* from BB. Whoever designed that should be fired! I'll buy this steelbook.
Otherwise wanted to do old steelbook and just put in 4K disc.

Reactions: djjez83
Just realised it looks like bugs is going down on Jordan on the front of the PET box (Shadow art). Weird

If this design is rubbish then what do you call Best Buy design?
I agree price could be down 5£ easily at least, but for sure this artwork steelbook is way better than piece of SHI* from BB. Whoever designed that should be fired! I'll buy this steelbook.
Otherwise wanted to do old steelbook and just put in 4K disc.

I honestly think both are just as bad as each other. Maybe this steel is a tad better. But only a smidge of a tad

The thing about collectors is they like to own the whole set of something. This is the first release in the line that may break that chain and stop people from picking up every release to have the full set. Putting the price up at the same time... you have to wonder who does their Product Marketing?

Reactions: Retro Parrot
The thing about collectors is they like to own the whole set of something. This is the first release in the line that may break that chain and stop people from picking up every release to have the full set. Putting the price up at the same time... you have to wonder who does their Product Marketing?
This is exactly what I was say the other day. I’m glad in a way because now I don’t feel the need to collect all of them. There’s no way I’m picking this one up; even at £30. Now with the price hike I’ll just cherry pick the best ones and sell my not so desired ones. I know some people love the movie but it so far off their mark in my opinion. The steelbook is great for fans but not what most people started collecting these for. Must have been a big push from Warner who they are tied to. Space Jam fans get a nice steel but titans collectors will dwindle in my opinion.

Thank god it's not that awful US steel and is a mediocre one instead lol. I like the idea, but the overall design is a little TOO simple. Also wish the stickers were pins, especially the Tune Squad one.

Agree the price increase is taking the p*** as well... have been a big fan and supporter of ToC since the beginning, but their designs are becoming less and less imaginative and yet we're expected to pay more? Might be time for me to call it a day on this collection.

Was happy to support the line @£30 but priced @£35 I'm calling it a day.
Hopefully this new price is not as a result of that cursed Brexit, that it is the RRP and that other retailers will come in at the normal price.

Agree with most opinions here, ridiculous choice for the TOC range and overpriced, and it's not a mistake either, HMV have listed this now at the same £34.99 price.....I'm not buying, but will look to see what they do with The Matrix when that's released later in the year..

Reactions: Retro Parrot
I dig this artowrk much more than BB and UK one. That artwork isn't good even for vomiting.
Whoever designed that... no words...
This is much more likeable, though i agree older steelbook is still top one!

Amazon UK
£35.00

Amazon product

HMV
£34.99

WB Shop UK
£34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Steel design has definitely grown on me.

Price increase is a bit annoying given the extras, but I really love this film (and seemingly the only person who does)
I love this movie. This and Snow White are the only 2 movies I actually ever kept on VHS. The steelbook however, is absolutely disgusting so I won't be getting it.

Reactions: Coolsambob