Space Jam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #10) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

13106235-1474861980010383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is about the only acceptable part of the bestbuy steelbook :rofl:

Yeah, agree totally. Both old steelbooks have best looks. Way better than ToT or BB. But if i had to choose i preordered so far ToT one. Both old steelbooks are going for insane prices on eBay and i just don't wanna throw that kind of money for them.
And then there's 4K version of it still so i'd have to throw too much money which is no-go for me, since there are ton of releases coming out and i don't wanna bancrot on one release.
I'll just get it for steelbook. Will buy cheapest one.

Reactions: samdavies
I'll probably grab it if the transfer is decent and it ends up in the bargain bin at some point, otherwise meh. Still better than the US steel, not that that's much of an achievement in itself :rofl:

Canceled preorder long ago. Bought old steelbook from Zavvi and ordered nonsteelbook 4K from Amazon. :)

I haven't bought every TOC release, I started off well, but then got picky with the titles/designs they were releasing. And even if I did want a complete collection, there's no way I'd pick this one up, and not because of the film, but because I'm not a fan of this design AT ALL, and yes that goes for all of it :yuck: Can't recall who it was now, but whoever said it looked like Bugsy is going down on MJ, I haven't been able to unsee that whenever I look at this :LOL::LOL: