Spaceballs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 25, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Sunday November 10)
Price: £15.99

EG6C9QHXkAAmqdf.jpg

12218441-1544688022933078.jpg12218441-2004688023003329.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be a 100% purchase

Good to see a steelbook release happening

I nearly ordered this on Blu-ray recently was deciding between the UK and USA amaray
A steelbook release better

Reactions: Noodles
Would you like slips and goodies and a one click as well?
Nah, I don't want to pay £50 for it! (Plus Zavvi are crap at doing anything extra :spoil: )
I actually don't think I'm asking that much, just doubt any of it will happen. Current disc is available new for £5.99-£7 delivered. Last remastered in 2012. It's close to bargain-bin.

Reactions: Stygian
Yes indeed, a real looker (even looking like an Arrow release) if using the Best Buy 28th Anniversary Edition MP art from 2015 . . . with a great finish - and a debossed title - would be as perfect as it's possible to be:-

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Any chance they can make this a special edition that glows in the dark, includes a schwartz ring and some coasters, if it could also say may the schwartz be with you when you open it like them greeting cards you get that would be great.

There could be some embossing/debossing going on with the title, seeing as there’s empty space at the sides and top like the entire artwork was scaled down so the title fits within the embossing area.

Though it’s the same on the MetalPak so... :confused: