Spaceballs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 25, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Sunday November 10)
Price: £15.99

EG6C9QHXkAAmqdf.jpg

12218441-1544688022933078.jpg12218441-2004688023003329.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping this has the same attention to detail in the metallic effects that Galaxy Quest got. And a glossy finish of course.

Mine was also dispatched!

Reactions: Felix_ro
Hopefully, but doubtfully!
And BTW, did Zavvi made Galaxy Quest on SteelBook, cause I'm not aware of it.

The Galaxy Quest steelbook was North America only AFAIK but like most steelbooks was partially designed by Scanavo for Paramount and I forget where it’s been brought up on this forum but the person doing the metallic finish was a huge fan of the movie and worked extra to make it as amazing as it was.

The Galaxy Quest steelbook was North America only AFAIK but like most steelbooks was partially designed by Scanavo for Paramount and I forget where it’s been brought up on this forum but the person doing the metallic finish was a huge fan of the movie and worked extra to make it as amazing as it was.
So indeed no European editions (as of yet, hopefully), and as far as I recall, there where all the time differences between the SteelBooks released in US vs. the ones that Zavvi is putting out.

I would CERTAINLY want to get that Galaxy Quest SteelBook if I could get it fair price, but from US to RO, is going to cost double or even triple the initial Best Buy price.

Thank me later :)

So indeed no European editions (as of yet, hopefully), and as far as I recall, there where all the time differences between the SteelBooks released in US vs. the ones that Zavvi is putting out.

I would CERTAINLY want to get that Galaxy Quest SteelBook if I could get it fair price, but from US to RO, is going to cost double or even triple the initial Best Buy price.

Thanks, I already had this for a while now in my Amazon’s cart, but would be “just” DOUBLE the price for me (tested it out, again, today, went $30+); it seems that Amazon has really increased their shipping prices for overseas deliveries, cause in the past (last year for example), I recall putting several items in cart and got a better shipping rate overall, but now, it is increasing almost as if would purchase each individually!

Mine arrived and I couldn't have asked for a nicer steel for this movie. Great job MGM/Fox! :notworthy:

Reactions: DMD4k
Arrived today,keep your copies sealed for a short while to check out the gurning Lone Star !
Steelbook is great by the way,one I've been hoping they'd do over the years,definitely no complaints from me.
Bring on Blazing Saddles !!!!

Reactions: navydavey