Spaceballs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 25, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Sunday November 10)
Price: £15.99

EG6C9QHXkAAmqdf.jpg

12218441-1544688022933078.jpg12218441-2004688023003329.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone thinking of waiting for a sale on this one, you should think again as I think that this will sell out fairly quick now we know what the quality is like.
Sorry for no pic’s no matter what shot I took it doesn’t do it justice.

Reactions: DMD4k
Anyone thinking of waiting for a sale on this one, you should think again as I think that this will sell out fairly quick now we know what the quality is like.
All the loyal Red Carpet pre-orderers will be seething when these go on sale in a few days!!!!!! :p :naughty:

Ordered....aaaaaand blind buy :oohyeah::coffee:....and I just randomly tried the leo10 code and it worked :cigar:...15 bucks for such a beauty of a steel and I believe I will like the film too :coffee:

Reactions: milky
You painted quite the scalping picture so between that and the pics... I decided to do something about it.

• Haha
Reactions: milky
They always save the best treatment for the worst films.....
200.gif

Ordered....aaaaaand blind buy :oohyeah::coffee:....and I just randomly tried the leo10 code and it worked :cigar:...15 bucks for such a beauty of a steel and I believe I will like the film too :coffee:
you havent seen this masterpiece
giphy.gif

so we can buy them lol it looks nice but never seen this movie, is it something like fanboys?
it's the comedy version of Star Wars

@Hereticz @tono06 it's one of the best comedy movies ...you will like it ...if not, then you are dead inside.

If that´s something on similar level like Hot shots! for example, then I will love it :)

I love parodies, but this one was somehow all those years under my radar