Spartacus (1960) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh yes premium edition BTTF :drool::drool::drool:

Yes the Back To The Future trilogy is the only one that I would buy. Silver label means WWA which means I probably already have the steelbook. I'm guessing it will be Blu-ray. I don't think there are any plans to release this in 4K at the moment.

Reactions: Raz316
BlissfulQuerulousFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

Premium treatment :drool:

I'd agree if it was an exclusive steelbook design but repackaging the existing worldwide release seems like a copout. Not singling HDZ out for this as I know a lot of companies do it.

Personally, paying for a sexy box with a wwa steel just doesn't excite me

Reactions: DMD4k
So they’re WWA steelbooks....what steelbook would they use for Jaws? The existing steelbook is from years ago and I wouldn’t think they would have enough unsold stock to use in this release. Maybe there will be a new release before the premium or do they order more from the source?

So they’re WWA steelbooks....what steelbook would they use for Jaws? The existing steelbook is from years ago and I wouldn’t think they would have enough unsold stock to use in this release. Maybe there will be a new release before the premium or do they order more from the source?

This wave will be with new so far unannounced WWA steelbooks, like you said all previous steelbooks for these films have long been OOP so these will be new ones. Just hope if they're releasing new steelbooks for these films it's because they're doing them to coincide with 4K releases of the films but like @Stygian said certainly in BTTF's case I haven't read anything on that front about 4K releases coming in 2020. Only one I know for certain is coming to 4K imminently is Inglourious Basterds

Interesting that these are all Universal titles.

So I'm guessing there will be a new wave of WWA Steelbooks for these titles from them next year and that's what will be used in these premiums......

Reactions: RyanD and Hereticz
Status
Not open for further replies.