Spartacus (1960) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wave will be with new so far unannounced WWA steelbooks, like you said all previous steelbooks for these films have long been OOP so these will be new ones. Just hope if they're releasing new steelbooks for these films it's because they're doing them to coincide with 4K releases of the films but like @Stygian said certainly in BTTF's case I haven't read anything on that front about 4K releases coming in 2020. Only one I know for certain is coming to 4K imminently is Inglourious Basterds

A new steelbook for BTTF would be awesome! Now if only they would release individual steelbooks instead of just a trilogy steelbook.
Using the original posters with the proper colour background instead of the silver background used previously.

EDIT: Since this is a Universal "wave", I hope they don't release a "matching" wave of steelbooks the way Warner likes to create waves with ridiculous objects.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
A new steelbook for BTTF would be awesome! Now if only they would release individual steelbooks instead of just a trilogy steelbook.
Using the original posters with the proper colour background instead of the silver background used previously.

EDIT: Since this is a Universal "wave", I hope they don't release a "matching" wave of steelbooks the way Warner likes to create waves with ridiculous objects.
I just assumed the BTTF's would all be individual (like The Dark Knight trilogy) and not a singular steelbook. That would suck!

I just hope Universal don't go down a 'Pop Art' route.......

Reactions: Stygian
Exciting times! Hope we don't end up disappointed. I really need Jaws, and will consider Basterds, regardless of Manta's edition.

And continue with Warner classics, please. Plenty remaining there.

Reactions: Hereticz
Only interested in Inglourious but I'm not really interested in WWA dress ups anymore. Will wait to see what the design is

I just assumed the BTTF's would all be individual (like The Dark Knight trilogy) and not a singular steelbook. That would suck!

Oh they might be individual steelbooks. I hope they are. I read "Back To The Future Trilogy" and it made me think of a single steelbook.
We only had the trilogy steelbook released here in North America unlike the individual Zavvi steelbooks.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Only interested in Inglourious but I'm not really interested in WWA dress ups anymore. Will wait to see what the design is

Funny, I wasn´t interested in dressed up WWA when I began with collecting, but now Im buying more and more, but mostly only Zeta, I just have weakness for theirs slips :angel: :oohyeah:

So yeah, Im pretty much interested in all those above :whistle: especially Jaws, BTTF and Spartacus! IB also, but this will depend mainly on artworks

WWA of BTTF is soft velvety HDZ cardstock.

Hmmm...fantasising about it now...

I just hope Universal don't go down a 'Pop Art' route.......

Yeah they'll be 3 individual steelbooks/slips in a OC box I would imagine. Just like HDZ did for the original Jurassic Park trilogy and like they're doing for the upcoming Batman Anthology (Batman 1989, Returns, Forever & Batman & Robin)

Reactions: DMD4k
Someone needs to take the time to separate each of these announcements into their own thread.

:naughty: :naughty:

#justsaying surely this should have been made to be the BTTF thread given the majority of the posts have been about that particular reveal?

There hasn't been a single post saying how anyone is looking forward to Spartacus :meh:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.