Digibook Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 Blu-ray Digibook [Australia]

ehypte.jpg

Release date : 1 December 2010

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/...rtacus-blood-and-sand-season-1-blu-ray/576135

Attachments

• spartacus.jpg
    spartacus.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 2,044
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes from what I've seen of the releases around the world, so far they all seem to be digipacks - shame, (unless you're a digipack fan of course ;))

You mean Game of Thrones? :) Why? That's actually a very nice box set (and there are some countries like Germany (2nd edition) or my country (Czech Republic), where it is in amaray). And what I like the most ... HBO seems to be making them all the same (I've looked at Boardwalk Empire), so they're matching. :)

You mean Game of Thrones? :) Why? That's actually a very nice box set (and there are some countries like Germany (2nd edition) or my country (Czech Republic), where it is in amaray). And what I like the most ... HBO seems to be making them all the same (I've looked at Boardwalk Empire), so they're matching. :)

Yes I only meant it's a shame that there aren't digibook versions for that show. I've nothing against digipacks in fact I have a few myself, though I prefer digibooks. ;)

Does anyone know where i can find this copy?

A friend in AUS is struggling to find one, even messaged all ebay sellers who were selling it...but they're all bloomin' amarays.

Does anyone know where i can find this copy?

A friend in AUS is struggling to find one, even messaged all ebay sellers who were selling it...but they're all bloomin' amarays.

Sadly seems to be OOP now - just added it to the "rare" release list.

The US version is still available, but IS region A locked.

Just noticed the incredible prices now being asked for the Aussie versions of the 2 follow up seasons Gods of the Arena & Vengeance!

Sadly seems to be OOP now - just added it to the "rare" release list.

The US version is still available, but IS region A locked.

Just noticed the incredible prices now being asked for the Aussie versions of the 2 follow up seasons Gods of the Arena & Vengeance!

Aye that doesn't surprise me, my mate even tried contacting the makers of it and no luck :p We were just shocked at the prices being charged for an amaray!! (hence why we thought they were digi's)

He's already managed to buy the other two for me but S1 is a git to find. I suppose if all else fails... US copy + UK amaray = will have to do! :(