Digibook Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1 Blu-ray Digibook [Australia]

ehypte.jpg

Release date : 1 December 2010

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/...rtacus-blood-and-sand-season-1-blu-ray/576135

Attachments

• spartacus.jpg
    spartacus.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 2,044
Last edited by a moderator:
Spartacus blood and sand blu-ray

Thanks for the reply - Yes of course you are quite right, I forgot that Australia and Europe are all the same region!

I'll go back to sleep now, and dream about my new digibook coming from Australia - can't wait.

I really want this, and will proably get it. But I sometimes hate when seasons get digibooks (which I like) cause I get worried that they wont follow up the rest of the seasons with digibooks.

thankfully clone wars did.

Im starting to wonder if this is identical to the USA version ... I picked up the USA version at wal-mart (but didnt buy) and its made like a digipack too but it was very hard to tell from the side if their were pages in it. I thihnk Horhay bought the USA version so maybe he can shed some light.

when you say you bought this, do you mean the aussie version or are you referring to the USA version of my comment.

Finally got hold of this from Australia via the UK today (had it sent to my parents address).

It comes in a nice transparent slipcover, similar to the German Premium editions, but doesn't have any real paper "pages", the discs are contained in cardboard compartments like pages, and have some very nice photos printed on them....

spart1.jpg
spart2.jpg
spart3.jpg
spart4.jpg
spart6.jpg
spart7.jpg

Does anyone have photos of the US edition of this digibook? I'd really like to know if there are any differences!

So this is the aussie version you just got it from a UK friend? Or is this UK version?

Sorry for the confusion - The Aussie retailer (JB HiFi) accepted Paypal and as my Paypal account uses my UK credit card and my parent's UK address, I had it sent there - a friend brought it over to Spain from the UK for me.

Do we know what the US version is like - has anyone here actually bought it?

Sorry for the confusion - The Aussie retailer (JB HiFi) accepted Paypal and as my Paypal account uses my UK credit card and my parent's UK address, I had it sent there - a friend brought it over to Spain from the UK for me.

Do we know what the US version is like - has anyone here actually bought it?

I'll take a few photos in a bit and post them.