Spawn: Animated Series (DVD Steelbook) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
I was on amazon.com this morning looking at a few things and saw this beauty for cheap from a third party reseller.

Might be worth a look if you like DVD steelbooks - fantastic release inside and out.

http://www.amazon.com/Todd-McFarlanes-Spawn-Animated-Collection/dp/B000Q66PX4/

af7f808a8da00e95336d7110.L.jpg

b304808a8da02e95336d7110.L.jpg

This was actually my first steelbook back when I had no clue what a steelbook was since this was the only way it was released. Great steel though and even greater show. I think this should be a must for any Spawn fan.

Yeah, it was pretty cheap for me too - something like $8.

I never got to see it when it aired on HBO, so I'm hoping to watch a few episodes this weekend.

You are in for a treat then! It's a GREAT show. Very disappointed they never wrapped it up>:( I'm ordering one of these...what a great deal...can get rid of my dvd copies now.

You are in for a treat then! It's a GREAT show. Very disappointed they never wrapped it up>:( I'm ordering one of these...what a great deal...can get rid of my dvd copies now.

I heard rumors a while back McFarlane was still trying to get a new show off the ground that would pick up where this left off. Not surprisingly I haven't heard anything since. It all seemed too good to be true. :(

Thanks to Apsmith having an orgasm over this title. Even though it was G1 size. I bought it off Amazon for 5.99. I just opened it, and I too orgasmed. Thanks Apsmith for a great lead