WandaVision: The Complete Series (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: November 28, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target - Walmart (Pre order live from August 28 some retailers when going live date will vary)
Price: $54.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Wandavision.jpeg

F4D2GJnWIAEcIqi.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Hunt and Digital Bits has confirmed with his sources that Prey, Loki, Wandavision and Mando are releasing in International territories. While there is no confirmation of Steelbooks I'd expect them in the UK and EU. As Bill says in the article "Adjust your plans accordingly"

Reactions: yeslek
I guess we didn't pointlessly buy the Manta edition after all, but I hope they release an amaray edition as I would not want to waste a steelbook so I can put the discs in the Manta edition.

Will get WV and TFATWS, Loki was ok but I didn't care for the storyline overall tbh. Gonna have to stick to my absolute faves since these are probably going to cost a lot for me to import, will probably only get Moon Knight if (when?) it's released. Maaaaybe Hawkeye, but will have to wait and see.

This is amazing news though, Iger did say something about physical media in recent months so I guess they've seen the light.

Reactions: Lenny Nero